Naseeruddin Shah stands by his half-educated Comment

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

“I was not misquoted,” says Naseeruddin Shah on his ‘half-educated’ quoteBySubhash K. Jha

Created: Aug 20, 2020 - 11:40 IST

When earlier this week, Naseeruddin Shah made that stunning remark about the ‘half-educated starlet’ which seemed to target Kangana Ranaut, all hell broke loose. Naseer was quoted as saying, “No one is interested in the opinions of some half-educated starlet who decides to take it upon herself to, you know, get justice for Sushant. If there is justice that needs to be done, I think we need to have faith in the process of the law and if it is none of our business, I think we should not concern ourselves with it.”

#Naseeruddin Shah

I was not misquoted, says Naseeruddin Shah on his 'half-educated' quote

It takes a man of tremendous guts to take on Ms Ranaut, although it must be noted that he doesn’t mention her name. “Lekin samajhne wale ko ishaara kaafi hai,” says a grateful Bollywood denizen who has been constantly attacked by Ms Ranaut and her mysterious ‘team’. “We are all too scared of what she will say next. So everyone keeps quiet. But she takes our silence to be an encouragement for her attack. Now she says Karan Johar should return to his Padma Shri. Is she the President of India? We are glad one of us had the guts to put her in her place.”

Though I’ve known Naseer Saab to be self-ruinously outspoken in the past (remember his recent comments on Rajesh Khanna?) I thought this time he may have been misquoted. But here is Naseer’s response to my doubts, “I was not misquoted. That is all I have to say.”

Kangana Ranaut’s response to this sobering putdown has been surprisingly restrained. Maybe she is sharpening her knives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Finally someone besides Tapsee who is ready to reach down her gutter level and clap back. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Half educated doesn’t have to be necessarily about the formal education only. There are half educated dumb Doctorate holders and super wise educated high school drop outs also out there.Its about how much education you have processed and are putting to use in conducting your day to day life.

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Naseer will give her back equally plus some more . He isn’t going to back down. 

I hope he takes her on. 

Naseer is annoying but Kangana is on different level of vileness. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I wish he could stand against me too controversy. Talk against Rajeev Masand.

sreefan thumbnail

If Kangana hadn't been bashing talentless unprepared industry kids that includes his own sons, this guy would have been supporting her. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sreefan

If Kangana hadn't been bashing talentless unprepared industry kids that includes his own sons, this guy would have been supporting her. 

I think his sons are really good actors, especially Imaam.

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Just found out Ratna Pathak and Naseeruddin are husband-wife ...

Searched him because of this topic 😆

PrityK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Naseeruddin Shah is an attention seeker

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PrityK

Naseeruddin Shah is an attention seeker

Biggest attention seeking beggar is Kangana herself.  Finally Naseer answered her back.