Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sreefan

If Kangana hadn't been bashing talentless unprepared industry kids that includes his own sons, this guy would have been supporting her. 

Ranbir is talentless?  His sons are talentless? You must find some other excuse to fangirl/boy her.

PrityK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Biggest attention seeking beggar is Kangana herself.  Finally Naseer answered her back.

Fighting against injustice = attention seeker 😏

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PrityK

Kangana never fought for SSR. She only fought to insult and settle scores with others. She remained quiet during Jiah Khan suicide and even supported Sooraj Pancholi. I have no respect for her.

Edited by colossial2015 - 3 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail

Preying on a dead body running her own agenda=attention seeker and much more than that. 

BTW, when is she returning her Padmashri?  

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No ,,,Sending nudes= attention seeker 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Naseerudinshah used the same exact words for Anupam Kher too a few years back, so clearly know why he said what he did.

sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Ranbir is talentless?  His sons are talentless? You must find some other excuse to fangirl/boy her.

Of course anyone who thinks a bitter naseeruddin and a bitter kangana would have been making similar noises if only shah's own sons didn't enter this industry definitely has to be a kangana fan boy/ girl 👏

And please do enlighten me about how talented the son who came in happy new year was since he didn't leave any impression on me whatsoever. 

Edited by sreefan - 3 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail

Of course anyone who thinks a bitter naseeruddin and a bitter kangana would have been making similar noises if only shah's own sons didn't enter this industry definitely has to be a kangana fan boy/ girl 👏

And please do enlighten me about how talented the son who came in happy new year was since he didn't leave any impression on me whatsoever. 

Looks like you got hurt that I used the fanboy/girl reference. My apologies. I take it back.

sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Looks like you got hurt that I used the fanboy/girl reference. My apologies. I take it back.

Yeah, I don't like kangana's antics. 

Can I ask why you thought of Ranbir when i wrote talentless and unprepared? He is one of the few who spent time and effort learning the craft. 

Aanandaa thumbnail

Yeah, I don't like kangana's antics. 

Can I ask why you thought of Ranbir when i wrote talentless and unprepared? He is one of the few who spent time and effort learning the craft. 

Because you did not specify. and because he happens to be one of her main targets. 

Agree. Arguably one of the best we have in the BW.