Tfs... but go off air ?? 

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Is it true? How many episodes to come?

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well first of all abhi shayad team ke pass 2 weeks ke bank episodes hai aur agar ye news true hai to ekdum se shooting nahi rokege kuch din to shoot karenge. Roshan story mein bhi sab kuch ho raha hai enjoyed their whole journey from their love to Roshni pregnancy. 

Ye news true ho sakti hai as GUL new show on SONY is coming . Ending hogi Roshan happy with their baby and Jinn ke saaye ka end aur Shayan bhi khus ek saath. Faltu ki entries lane se to acha hai show over ho jaaye. I am only interested in RoshAn pair so i dont want any third pair in this show. This show will always remain in my memory as Roshan show.

High Costing is definitely a problem in these times, economy is crashing, VFX show mein thoda thoda dikha rahe hai ,Ekta se koi compare na kare ki uska Naagin bhi to chal raha hai EKTA is bigger name than GUL and she is more rich also. Aur waise bhi sab GUL ke account pe post kar rahe hai ki we dont want any other pair so her idea of bringing another pair in show is flop now. 

Roshan romance bhi kitna dikhayege show mein story ek tarah se Roshan ki bhi complete hi ho rahi hai with baby . Let this show end with  happy note. Roshan with their baby.I think in Oct show may end. iss year to end ho hi jayega. Show ko faltu characters se bharne se acha hai end ho jaye. Shayan couple ko Loyal YJHJK fans base waise bhi nahi chahte so let the show end with Roshan only. Dont want any Farhaan aur uska past ya uski love story , Shayan ne hi bahut maherbani kar di. 

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail

Thank you. I was out of touch with show....from some episodes...really don't know what is going on. If it's coming towards end I shall follow...with the hope to see any past mysteries are going to be resolved or not....though very less hopeful.

The main attraction of the show was gripping story line....it has lost the main thread of storyline.....whatever the reason may be. I failed to connect with new season storyline after some episodes....I couldn't able to understand in which direction the story is going.

One of the best show of itv among its contemporaries.....first 50 something episodes have given Disney film like feeling....it's painful to see it's going to end this way...lockdown & economy crunch is a reason definitely.....but it's definitely not the only reason. It definitely deserve grand and good ending.

P.s: channel and makers should give second thought to good finite series.....rather than unnecessary dragging without proper story. Mahabharata could be good example which has given good trp even while rerunning.

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Well first of all abhi shayad team ke pass 2 weeks ke bank episodes hai aur agar ye news true hai to ekdum se shooting nahi rokege kuch din to shoot karenge. Roshan story mein bhi sab kuch ho raha hai enjoyed their whole journey from their love to Roshni pregnancy. 

Ye news true ho sakti hai as GUL new show on SONY is coming . Ending hogi Roshan happy with their baby and Jinn ke saaye ka end aur Shayan bhi khus ek saath. Faltu ki entries lane se to acha hai show over ho jaaye. I am only interested in RoshAn pair so i dont want any third pair in this show. This show will always remain in my memory as Roshan show.

High Costing is definitely a problem in these times, economy is crashing, VFX show mein thoda thoda dikha rahe hai ,Ekta se koi compare na kare ki uska Naagin bhi to chal raha hai EKTA is bigger name than GUL and she is more rich also. Aur waise bhi sab GUL ke account pe post kar rahe hai ki we dont want any other pair so her idea of bringing another pair in show is flop now. 

Roshan romance bhi kitna dikhayege show mein story ek tarah se Roshan ki bhi complete hi ho rahi hai with baby . Let this show end with  happy note. Roshan with their baby.I think in Oct show may end. iss year to end ho hi jayega. Show ko faltu characters se bharne se acha hai end ho jaye. Shayan couple ko Loyal YJHJK fans base waise bhi nahi chahte so let the show end with Roshan only. Dont want any Farhaan aur uska past ya uski love story , Shayan ne hi bahut maherbani kar di. 

confirmed. Ending in October. Wish makers should focus  to the main track atleast in ending episodes...

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
sjboy thumbnail

Guys, There is a petition to stop abrupt ending of this show. Please sign the petition. Humble request

https://www.change.org/p/starplus-india-extension-for-yeh-jaadu-hai-jinn-ka

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The old charm is missing...  I'm just not watching anymore

Daisy21 thumbnail

Storyline is tweaked so much....it will be tough to connect with main plot....

Red_eyes thumbnail

Thank god it’sending stoped watching long back