Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PrityK

Hrithik broke her heart and denied her existence 

She loved Hrithik. It’s hard to forget your love. What’s so wrong in here? She has the courage to profess her unlike other celebs who hide their relationship and claim to be JUST GOOD FRIENDS

If Hrithik did break her heart, its not a nice thing to do. But that happened almost a decade ago, it's not healthy to latch on to things for so long. I applaud her for calling out the movie mafia but I don't understand why she just cant move past Hrithik, she really needs to let go.   

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I will take that as a compliment 

👍

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I will take that as a compliment 

100% kangana 😂 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ranbir and she are perfect for eachother. High time.... she should shift her focus....

PrityK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Even if all you said were true - for which there has been little evidence - she has been ranting about the man for YEARS! It doesn't even sound like PR disgusting though it still is when anyone uses relationships for marketing purposes - Deepika, Sara, Ananya, RK, RS, Karthik Aryan, whoever. 

Kangana truly sounds obsessed. Her team should tell her to show some self-respect, please! Stop being an embarrassment to herself, her family, the entire womankind.

HR hacked her account and removed all the evidence. Injustice has been done to her. She is a true feminist 

PrityK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

If Hrithik did break her heart, its not a nice thing to do. But that happened almost a decade ago, it's not healthy to latch on to things for so long. I applaud her for calling out the movie mafia but I don't understand why she just cant move past Hrithik, she really needs to let go.   

when you truly loves someone its hard to let go

Granbois thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah...Pretty soon this individual will shift her message from Third Person to First Person🤡

Edited by Granbois - 3 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HR hacked her account and removed all the evidence. Injustice has been done to her. She is a true feminist 

Even she couldn’t come up with this brilliant plot twist. She hired the bots who will make her proud.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Ranbir and she are perfect for eachother. High time.... she should shift her focus....

And why is ranbir perfect for her?😑 he is nothing like her. Just because he dumped some of his girlfriends,its doesnt mean that he should be compared to this vile woman🤢

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Literally pointed this out on another thread yesterday when people were saying that Kangu deserves credit for keeping this "topic alive" when all she has done is derailed the case in the wrong direction.

OT: Kangu is obsessed with everyone at this point. From Hrithik, to KJo, to Deepika, to Alia, to Taapsee.... The list goes on and it's long. Desigirl mentioned something in the other thread which I'll quote here, "If you can't get along with ANYBODY then YOU are the problem."