Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Dho Dala , not KR even her mimic artist is enough for everyone 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1296149512059260929

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I like kangana for this. Depressed people I know can’t do any professional work or they lack work ethic some people get fired because they are not working well due to depression, people can’t even get up from bed due to depression. I like deepika for talking about depression but kangana has good points here. When your depressed either professional life or personal life is suffering

You can't be serious. Who said depressed people can't do professional work ? I am an HR professional and when I was depressed I just joined with my new company, it took everything to put a fake smile and be at the office dealing with greviances of employees. My junior who was a psychiatric social worker was clinically depressed was under treatment but none of colleagues including my best friend who was her immediate manager was aware of this . The day before the girl committed suicide she tried calling everyone , her friends, colleagues including my best friend but she didn't attend the call as it was in odd hours and next morning we heard her suicide news . After this incident we got to know that the girl was clinically depressed which attributed to the weird ,cranky behaviour which all misunderstood.

DP might be depressed or not but the awareness , the confidence she gave to thousands of people like me can't be disregarded. Also she didn't just blabber ,she has started a foundation which hopefully will contribute to the field of depression awareness and treatment .

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

All the support she is getting from Right wingers as well as others fans like Ranbir fans and PC fans on twitter. I find it funny.

So you guys think you are such great people morally and Deepika is the one who is vile. In the process of calling Deepika out you are ready to celebrate and support evilness like Kangana. 

Calling out Deepika for using Depression as publicity then mocking depression in such vile way in same sentence.

Do you think you are a better person than the stars you are calling out? Why not get educated about depression and spread the word instead of bullying Deepika everyday? Does bullying her give justice to the millions of people suffering.

what is exactly going on here? Sushant didn’t ask for this. Sorry anyone supporting this woman at this point should really question their own morals. 

aren't we trying to find out today, how Sushant got so depressed; the cause, the triggers.

maybe the bullying from bollywood, maybe girlfriend Rhea's abuse....yada.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

aren't we trying to find out today, how Sushant got so depressed; the cause, the triggers.

maybe the bullying from bollywood, maybe girlfriend Rhea's abuse....yada.

He might not even have been depressed. This girl mightve made all those stories up

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The way people talk about depression & the way some think that people with depression " can't go out, do make UP & look fine because your life suppose to be dysfunctional ". You have no f*cking idea what it really is. You can be all fine for the world while the truth is your whole world is crumbling down. People with depression use various way to cope up with their struggle, to get back their life on track & these people who mock .. ah ! I can't even.

You mock people who talks about it to create awareness then go around showing other numbers to call helpline when someone really dies due to depression owing to your bullying, mocking,  trolling & 1000 other reasons? While in reality, when someone really comes to you. You say " thik to lag rahi hain, do min pahele to hassrahi this n.a. yea depression hain "

God bless you all. 

Edited by piya2025 - 3 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

“Dho Dala” should be her political slogan. Goes well with her overall persona, Sasti Rakhi Sawant. 😂

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

chup!

As if u opened ur mouth when ur hairstylist raped a minor boy.....

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

chup!

Shit .. Had forgotten about this. 

NightonEarth thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

chup!

WHAT ??!