Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NightonEarth thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

“Dho Dala” should be her political slogan. Goes well with her overall persona, Sasti Rakhi Sawant. 😂

DON'T INSULT RAKHI SAWANT. She doesn't go around and abuse people . 

Originally posted by: tina59

As always rattled I see, her one tweet is enough.

Some members here are name calling, I wonder why they never get warnings ??

Do members have a free pass when name calling KR ??

Keep ranting, what was it that was said " it's their life and their choice what they want to talk about"

you cannot peddle lies in the name of their life their choice.

Deepika said it on camera that she was diagnosed with depression when she was in her best phase professionally and persobally

Whilst the queen kangu in her BS says she got depression coz of the break up..how can you shamelessly defame some one oh wait it's kangana so no surprises

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunflower234

Oh god... She is spreading so much misinformation regarding depression. 😵😵

She spreads misinfo about herself, yeh toh phir bhi depression hai, which 3/4 of the population is already misinformed about😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

Whilst the queen kangu in her BS says she got depression coz of the break up..how can you shamelessly defame some one oh wait it's kangana so no surprises

Kangeroo is into genocide  👏

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

For the millions of times I was the first people who supported deepika with her mental foundation when people called it PR and I kept telling people whether it’s for pr Or her real battle, the fact that she talked about making awareness is great. Check back old topics on how I supported the mental health foundation. But I was just stating my Opinion of deepika’s case . Everyone can have different opinions I don’t know what’s the need to attack people for that. It’s very sad illness. Sensitive topic too 

coldbrew thumbnail

I've maintained this about Deepika since that week of "repeat after me" chants, so let me reiterate it here too. Like it or not, Deepika has angered a lot of people with her ill-timed "repeat after me" chants. DPad fans might not have found it disgusting but that was the lowest she has ever gone with her cheap self-promotional tricks.  

Deepika has also insinuated many times that she went on a depression as a result of her breakup with RK. They shared many mutual friends, her social life, an integral part of being in b'wood, depended on RK's circle and that was cut off from her life suddenly after the breakup, and she was cheated on to boot. She was a "victim" so to speak and it helped her garner public sympathy. A lot of people didn't look at RK in a positive light cuz of that too. 

While I won't dismiss DPad's experience with depression, I don't think it was more than a year of taking anti-depressants. People here in the US take anti-depressants when they're going through a stressful period in their lives and it's very, very common. A year of being down and taking anti-depressants to pull your socks up and go through the daily grind does not in any way make them any more or any less of a "pioneer of depression" than others. 

What gets to me the most is DPad's self-entitlement on this subject matter--it's extremely ignorant and jarring to the point where you start questioning her experience altogether. It's not nice, but the ways she has adopted to "impart wisdom" does not sit well with me at all. Her foundation might have come from noble intentions but she should leave it to the pros to preach about the subject matter of depression. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NightonEarth

DON'T INSULT RAKHI SAWANT. She doesn't go around and abuse people . 

True . 

DushtKanya thumbnail
MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

I've maintained this about Deepika since that week of "repeat after me" chants, so let me reiterate it here too. Like it or not, Deepika has angered a lot of people with her ill-timed "repeat after me" chants. DPad fans might not have found it disgusting but that was the lowest she has ever gone with her cheap self-promotional tricks.  

Deepika has also insinuated many times that she went on a depression as a result of her breakup with RK. They shared many mutual friends, her social life, an integral part of being in b'wood, depended on RK's circle and that was cut off from her life suddenly after the breakup, and she was cheated on to boot. She was a "victim" so to speak and it helped her garner public sympathy. A lot of people didn't look at RK in a positive light cuz of that too. 

While I won't dismiss DPad's experience with depression, I don't think it was more than a year of taking anti-depressants. People here in the US take anti-depressants when they're going through a stressful period in their lives and it's very, very common. A year of being down and taking anti-depressants to pull your socks up and go through the daily grind does not in any way make them any more or any less of a "pioneer of depression" than others. 

What gets to me the most is DPad's self-entitlement on this subject matter--it's extremely ignorant and jarring to the point where you start questioning her experience altogether. It's not nice, but the ways she has adopted to "impart wisdom" does not sit well with me at all. Her foundation might have come from noble intentions but she should leave it to the pros to preach about the subject matter of depression. 

Send me one not many just one link where she has ever insinuated such thing.

As far as I remember she has said:

- I was in my best phase professionally

- I was already with Ranveer

- It did not happen because if anyone it is a chemical imbalance 

finally her mom said

- It’s not about any of her boyfriend 

now if you can find me ANY interview where Deepika has indirectly or directly blamed RK for a depression that has happened in 2014, 4 years after the breakup then i will eat my pride. I’ll wait.

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This woman is sick needs help. She is digging her own grave. I am literally hating her these days.