Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: coldbrew

How is "why are these people idolizing KR," "Are they blind?" or "How can they claim to care about SSR" simple questions? Nice spin but you're ignoring the obvious attempt by the KR detractors here to demean other perspectives that aren't aligned with theirs.

Now let me ask some simple questions too if you found the above questions simple. Are KR detractors really that out of touch with reality in their blind hatred that they can't even tolerate or coexist with other perspectives out there without throwing fits or resorting to personal attacks? I've only ever seen blind hatred on this forum and bullying other members who don't join their KR gangbang for lack of a better word.

No one is questioning their dislike--they have been spewing and will continue to spew filth regardless of SSR's death. They have their own personal reasons for hating on her and let's face it--they didn't like KR to begin with. Per my observation "Omg, KR is using SSR's death" is just their way of perpetuating their preconceived notions on KR and they clearly don't care enough about SSR either. Hey, if they can say that about those who are not singing the same tune as them, I can say the same about them!

So why are these detractors always pestering every single person here who isn't singing the same tune as them? I truly wonder how these people are living life out of india-forums where plenty of people find KR outspoken and funny at times.

Well said. The name calling and labelling even ones who agree with many of KR'S Statements is justified in this forum.

If everyone can share their views in their social media, why can't she??? And she will present her views as she sees it.

Then the talk about who gives her attention and why, ask the question to the ones who post her every single tweet of hers in this forum. It's not the KR fans like me who post it , it the very same ones who hate her but are the very ones who give her attention every single time.

She will do and write what she feels on her social media account, atleast that was the message I got when other celebs were questioned on their silence on SSR and other issues.

A discussion forum is meant to discuss different perspective , not to namecall and label people if they don't share your hatred for a celeb.

Yesterday , these very people who call her out day in and day out for being nasty , wrote such nasty stuff in this very thread. Hypocrisy is everywhere and it's no different here.

Edited by tina59 - 3 years ago
coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kangana and her anti Paki comments were the last straw 

Weren't her anti-Islam rants before SSR's death. Some of the Muslim friends I know believe that she does that to collect mindless haters in India who harbor anti-Islam sentiments. She is looking for strength in numbers, and plenty of Muslim folks find her amusing too cuz they don't take her seriously enough.

Having said that, Pakistani folks who were indeed offended by her comments can't claim to be bashing her for "using SSR's death." To them, it's personal and they are just pushing forth their disgust that stems from her anti-Islam rants.

Edited by coldbrew - 3 years ago
coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Yesterday , these very people who call her out day in and day out for being nasty , wrote such nasty stuff in this very thread. Hypocrisy is everywhere and it's no different here.

Yup, the hypocrisy is stupefying. I've seen KR detractors using even more sadak-chaap comments than KR to demean members who refuse to partake in their bashing. Same time they're condemning KR for her choice of words. 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

How is "why are these people idolizing KR," "Are they blind?" or "How can they claim to care about SSR" simple questions? Nice spin but you're ignoring the obvious attempt by the KR detractors here to demean other perspectives that aren't aligned with theirs.

Now let me ask some simple questions too if you found the above questions simple. Are KR detractors really that out of touch with reality in their blind hatred that they can't even tolerate or coexist with other perspectives out there without throwing fits or resorting to personal attacks? I've only ever seen blind hatred on this forum and bullying other members who don't join their KR gangbang for lack of a better word.

No one is questioning their dislike--they have been spewing and will continue to spew filth regardless of SSR's death. They have their own personal reasons for hating on her and let's face it--they didn't like KR to begin with. Per my observation "Omg, KR is using SSR's death" is just their way of perpetuating their preconceived notions on KR and they clearly don't care enough about SSR either. Hey, if they can say that about those who are not singing the same tune as them, I can say the same about them!

Give me a break. Dont get into the kitchen if you cant handle the fire that YOU (KR ie, not you) started. Who is Kangana to cry about personal attacks and bullying? Leave aside all her stuff with Hrithik and Javed Akhtar etc because fine, she says she was personally involved. In THIS particular case, what gave her the right to raise muck about a dead man's  personal life "Oh he left Ankita to date models" "Oh he left all his gfs" "I heard that Sara and SSR were even sharing the same hotel room"- For f*ck's sake, was this the same woman crying and bleating about blind items?

Do you think Ankita and Sara enjoyed reading about this? What does this have to do with the case? Do you think his family enjoyed reading about all those he dumped and who dumped him, allegedly? The silence from the family and Ankita on Kangana's statement has been illuminating about what they think of her imposing herself into the conversation.

A differing viewpoint is not just to be tolerated but also celebrated. But when someone's viewpoint becomes only and solely a vehicle to ATTACK people- calling someone chaatu, "depression ka dhanda karne waali" and going on national TV and calling Karan and Aditya Chopra "murderers" and "suicide gang" (hello? i thought her whole argument was that he DIDNT  kill himself? But again, logic se kya lena dena)- then unfortunately that person loses all credibility and legitimacy in their argument.

And what locus standi does she or people who advocate for her have to talk about "bullying".Again leave aside her personal stuff with HR. But for eg- so what if Deepika went to JNU? It may be a leftie place and it is not an ideology I endorse but last I checked it was still in India. So how dare she call Deepika anti-national for going there? Is that not a personal attack just because someone disagrees with her politically? (It's also an incredibly brain dead way of approaching a politically diverse view- but there you have it- hypocrisy at its finest! Only Kangana has the right to voice her opinion- unchecked! Everyone else should be attacked!)

The simple point is this : words have MEANING and CONSEQUENCES. If you go on national TV and make certain allegations such as calling a group of your colleagues "murderers of SSR", claiming you are speaking the truth, then at least have the SPINE and the decency to back it up like an adult living in a civilised society, living in the rule of law. Otherwise you are making libelous and unverified claims like a coward who is settling personal scores.

The result so far? We are a) waiting for her to hand over the so called proof to the Mumbai police- she still hant cooperated with them  or b) hand it over now to CBI enquiry in Bihar and c) if she cant do this, then give back her Padmashri

Obviously she's not going to do any of the above and I challenge any one to prove this wrong based on her actions so far.

Calling out someone on their LIES and deceitful claims is not bullying. And if someone continues propagating these falsehoods and lies, then sure, as you said, people will laugh and find it funny, but that person will eventually lose all credibility and face- which is what is happening. People watch her videos and take it as low grade entertainment. A warrior for truth and justice, she is not.

I am very much a citizen of this country and a former KR fan even, but it is obvious as day to anyone who is not a blind fan that she has milked this opportunity to ingratiate herself to the powers that be. She gives a rat's as* for SSR's death or the actual inquiry or the effects of nepotism for anyone except herself but sad that people will tie themselves up into knots to defend her bullying and self serving behaviour.

Edited by Sashay01 - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

First and foremost, she is correct. Deepika has been known to be an attention seeker. She didn't post a single condloence post regarding Sushant, but immediately posted that he was in depression. When did she become an armchair psychologist. My cousin went through a severe depression. She was let go from her job, her marriage fell through, and it impacted everyone in her life. What Deepika went through was not depression. It was a longing for your ex. And she's going through same with Ranbir. She can't stop being obessed with him. Deepika sucks as an actress and as a person. 

Ya dp went very low , who knows wats going in tat foundation , scrutiny is must .dis bolly pseudos silent on ssr but pushing depression n suicide script , y ? Even tried to supress voices asking justice for ssr but dis pseudos goes to jnu n make noise on anti india , how dare they . bloody traitors must be hanged .kanika kapoor got covid tat doesn't mean she goes n say repeat after me shit on deaths n act as covid doc n do business on it , sick , these are cover ups for money laundering n other T activities in India as bolly has u links tats all , dis rackets n t out fits must be destroyed , swach Bharat abhiyan.Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Such a shamelessly vile person she is... Propagating lies and misinformation she read online does not make her great.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina59

Well said. The name calling and labelling even ones who agree with many of KR'S Statements is justified in this forum.

Who has name called or labelled people coming to her defense? Why don't you quote that person directly instead of generalizing? I'm sure nobody has said anything remotely as disgusting as what Kangana had to say about mental illness, Muslims, genocide, etc. given her platform.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Having said that, Pakistani folks who were indeed offended by her comments can't claim to be bashing her for "using SSR's death.

Why not ? Its as simple that she is racist and opportunistic. An many many many other vile things 

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Give me a break. Dont get into the kitchen if you cant handle the fire that YOU (KR ie, not you) started. Who is Kangana to cry about personal attacks and bullying? Leave aside all her stuff with Hrithik and Javed Akhtar etc because fine, she says she was personally involved. In THIS particular case, what gave her the right to raise muck about a dead man's  personal life "Oh he left Ankita to date models" "Oh he left all his gfs" "I heard that Sara and SSR were even sharing the same hotel room"- For f*ck's sake, was this the same woman crying and bleating about blind items?

Do you think Ankita and Sara enjoyed reading about this? What does this have to do with the case? Do you think his family enjoyed reading about all those he dumped and who dumped him, allegedly? The silence from the family and Ankita on Kangana's statement has been illuminating about what they think of her imposing herself into the conversation.

A differing viewpoint is not just to be tolerated but also celebrated. But when someone's viewpoint becomes only and solely a vehicle to ATTACK people- calling someone chaatu, "depression ka dhanda karne waali" and going on national TV and calling Karan and Aditya Chopra "murderers" and "suicide gang" (hello? i thought her whole argument was that he DIDNT  kill himself? But again, logic se kya lena dena)- then unfortunately that person loses all credibility and legitimacy in their argument.

And what locus standi does she or people who advocate for her have to talk about "bullying". I'm not even talking about her issues with Hrithik or Javed Akhtar or whoever- that's personal stuff. But for eg- so what if Deepika went to JNU? It may be a leftie place and it is not an ideology I endorse but last I checked it was still in India. So how dare she call Deepika anti-national for going there? Is that not a personal attack just because someone disagrees with her politically? (It's also an incredibly brain dead way of approaching 

The simple point is this : words have MEANING and CONSEQUENCES. If you go on national TV and make certain allegations such as calling a group of your colleagues "murderers of SSR", claiming you are speaking the truth, then at least have the SPINE and the decency to back it up like an adult living in a civilised society, living in the rule of law. Otherwise you are making libelous and unverified claims like a coward who is settling personal scores.

The result so far? We are a) waiting for her to hand over the so called proof to the Mumbai police- she still hant cooperated with them  or b) hand it over now to CBI enquiry in Bihar and c) if she cant do this, then give back her Padmashri

Obviously she's not going to do any of the above and I challenge any one to prove this wrong based on her actions so far.

Calling out someone on their LIES and deceitful claims is not bullying. And if someone continues propagating these falsehoods and lies, then sure, as you said, people will laugh and find it funny, but that person will eventually lose all credibility and face- which is what is happening. People watch her videos and take it as low grade entertainment. A warrior for truth and justice, she is not.

I am very much a citizen of this country and a former KR fan even, but it is obvious as day to anyone who is not a blind fan that she has milked this opportunity to ingratiate herself to the powers that be. She gives a rat's as* for SSR's death or the actual inquiry or the effects of nepotism for anyone except herself but sad that people will tie themselves up into knots to defend her bullying and self serving behaviour.

Like I said earlier, you're allowed to hate her how much ever you want, and it's not unfounded, sure. Many things she does/says aren't PC and even downright offensive at times--nobody is denying that. 

This longwinded essay was not needed considering it does nothing to address the questions I raised about KR detractors on this forum and how they pick on MEMBERS here who don't march to the same drum as them. Do you have anything to say about that? 

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Who has name called or labelled people coming to her defense? Why don't you quote that person directly instead of generalizing? I'm sure nobody has said anything remotely as disgusting as what Kangana had to say about mental illness, Muslims, genocide, etc. given her platform.

Do you realize that you're asking someone to dig up a thread that's gone over 70+ pages to look for folks who have engaged in namecalling, etc. ðŸ˜† I've seen someone accusing us of "idolizing KR" yesterday without any provocation, among a slew of other insults in other threads in the past. Admit it or not, KR hate bandwagon is not tolerant to other pov's when it comes to her and can't resist spilling over their bitterness on to members in the process.