Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

It was Sushant's strong karma that his death awakened so many people. But practically there has been a delay of atleast 30 days which means 30 days for the wrongdoers to cover their tracks. Anyways hope for the best. May his family find peace n get out of the circus soon!

I feel there is still lot in terms of digital evidence and could be tracked. Hopefully in investigation, one of Pithani, Sandeep n Rhea would break down n spill truth.

PrityK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What a stupid question ๐Ÿค” its like black lives matter movement is going on and suddenly someone comes up and say all lives matter if sushant gets justice then it will give justice to jiah too ๐Ÿค” both of them were mentally tortured by bollywood biggies  right now they are really scared bcoz we people showed them their aukat ๐Ÿ˜† so in future they will think a thousand times before bullying someone 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Whataboutary chal rahi hain.

It is one think to criticise people for being idiots with conspiracy theories. But to undermine anything supporting Sushant's case, just because right wing is vouching for him, is just sad. Plain sad.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Do people really think, SSR or no SSR, there's any chance of Nitish not winning the elections๐Ÿ˜•.

YoWorld thumbnail

And if the logic is that justice should be for all, what's the logic behind if person x didn't get justice , person y also shouldn't๐Ÿ˜•

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

What About Justice To Pratushya Banerjee Jiah Khan And Others

now that SSR case has been handed over to CBI so where were the same media Bollywood Kangana Team and Desh Bhakt Arnab to get justice for others who ended their lives coz of harrasment torture etc....

will justice be given to pratushya and jiah khan.... or is it coz SSR was connected to a political party so his case is a priority

๐Ÿ˜’

Please create the JusticeForJiah and JusticeForPratyush link and post it here. I am ok to sign. I dont like them as much as I liked SSR. So I am not going to pro-actively create those threads, but happy to sign once you open it. 

Will wait for the links. 

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Do people really think, SSR or no SSR, there's any chance of Nitish not winning the elections๐Ÿ˜•.

They just know bihar has elections. 

Don't know it has only one popular leader Nitish. 

He is the CM for about 15+  Years 

No one can defeat him right now ๐Ÿ˜†

YoWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

They just know bihar has elections. 

Don't know it has only one popular leader Nitish. 

He is the CM for about 15+  Years 

No one can defeat him right now ๐Ÿ˜†

I know right.

I have been hearing this since a long time.I mean if you follow indian politics you would know, he's the mamta banerjee of Bihar, ain't goin anywhere.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YoWorld

I know right.

I have been hearing this since a long time.I mean if you follow indian politics you would know, he's the mamta banerjee of Bihar, ain't goin anywhere.

Most of people with even little knowledge of politics in India know that 

This Bihar election thing comes from people who arent aware of anything going around 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What about those cases ? Someone missing court dates ๐Ÿ˜†