Shayan role in RoshAn relationship in future

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have a feeling that Roshni blunder pe blunder kar rahi hai aur ek joot ko chupane ke liya aur pata nahi kya kya kar rahi aur sabko lag raha hai ki again Aman will throw her out of house like previous times. But i think this time Aman aisa nahi kar payega because of Rehaan and Shayari. Surely Rehaan and Shayari will help to solve RoshAn relationship in future. Rehaan ka Roshni se baar baar poochna aapna bhai ko bata diya aise hi nahi hai this indicates that Rehaan will not allow Aman to throw Roshni this time. May be he will stop talking to Roshni for sometime. But again Rehaan will step up to defend Roshni in front of Aman. 

Jab Rehaan ne Shayari ko bachaya to Shayari ne kaha agar meri jagah aapki behan ya bhabhi hote to bhi unko akele bhej dete this shows this time Devar will step up for his bhabhi. 

I can see when Shayari will get married to Rehaan she will be broken but Roshni will give her dilasa😆.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail

I think instead of Sidra, it'll be shayari as surrogate mother.

Also, unknowingly she'll save Rehaan.

gaurimisha thumbnail

Add to it, bcoz of her surrogacy, rehaan will marry her😀

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

I think instead of Sidra, it'll be shayari as surrogate mother.

Also, unknowingly she'll save Rehaan.

I think its quite possible😆aur waise bhi ye Sidra koi sidey si hi lag rahi hai jisko koi nahi jaanta. 

i think surrogacy abhi hone se ruk jayegi then after six months as Tabiji said somehow Shayari will accept this as this will be only option left.

Rehaan -Shayri ki marriage usse pehle hi hogi. I think yahi ek raasta bachega in this way Roshan baby will be able to live in Junaid manzil only Roshan ki eyes ke samne but i think that baby will consider Shayan as his or her parents not Roshan , So in this way both Roshan will be in pain but atleast happy that unka bacha unki eyes ke samne hai,

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Add to it, bcoz of her surrogacy, rehaan will marry her😀

After watching today's ep i am feared for Roshni🤢Khan baba ki angry jhalak dekne ko mil gayi unke Birthday wale din😎

Waise i am telling agar Roshni ne baby transfer kar diya kal to i want Aman to get super super angry with Roshni and Tabiji also , akhir ye bakwas idea tabiji ka hi hai😡and after that Aman should stop talking to Roshni altogether. How can Roshni be so so foolish my blood is boiling🤬. My God now i think only Rehaan can save Roshni from Aman's anger.

magicworld thumbnail

ThankGod Roshni ne baby transfer hone se rok liya beech mein hi sahi😊 varna i will never be able to forgive Roshni Never. Baby transfer is more serious crime than that Jinn deal , Jinn deal to ek baar Roshni Aman ko explain kar sakti hai ki like uss moment mein kuch aur nahi soch paayi but baby transfer NONO🤢

Acha hua ye blunder hone se ruk gaya. 

Now i think as this show is going to end in Oct itself so now Roshni will give birth to that baby aur koi raasta nikal ayega Jinn se chutkara pane ka.

Its better that they end the show with Roshan story only❤️ than bringing unnecessary characters in show . Its clear Shayan pair is not liked by audience and audience want only Roshan.

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

ThankGod Roshni ne baby transfer hone se rok liya beech mein hi sahi😊 varna i will never be able to forgive Roshni Never. Baby transfer is more serious crime than that Jinn deal , Jinn deal to ek baar Roshni Aman ko explain kar sakti hai ki like uss moment mein kuch aur nahi soch paayi but baby transfer NONO🤢

Acha hua ye blunder hone se ruk gaya. 

Now i think as this show is going to end in Oct itself so now Roshni will give birth to that baby aur koi raasta nikal ayega Jinn se chutkara pane ka.

Its better that they end the show with Roshan story only❤️ than bringing unnecessary characters in show . Its clear Shayan pair is not liked by audience and audience want only Roshan.

.....truth of deal may be revealed tomorrow to Aman....assuming from precap...

.....expecting a performance based episode...Aman's reaction...

Let's see

Daisy21 thumbnail

In love with today's episode....baazigar is back.....an episode with superb vfx....

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

In love with today's episode....baazigar is back.....an episode with superb vfx....

I am too scared for Roshni😭Aaj to Roshni ne hadd kar di pata nahi Aman usse kaise maaf kar payega. This time Rehaan and Tabiji have to step up for Roshni ki love mein blind hoke itne saare lie pe lie bole Roshni ne.

Roshni ab kitne aaram se Jhoot pe jhoot bole ja rahi hai aur Aman ko dokha de rahi hai 😡Aman kaise ab usspe faith kar payega iss baar Roshni ne saari hadd paar kar di hai dokhe ki. 

Daisy21 thumbnail

........no worries.....script writers will definitely write long notes regarding duties of wife and mother to save roshni.....

But I just felt the old feeling is coming back...fast pacing episodes.....vfx.....performance.....

It's a love....

Old jinn fans please join for today's episode....It's a treat to watch....

P.s: aman's pov should be focused too....hope writers will do the needful...