Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think if Kangana Ranaut was married, this story would fit her. A man's wife disappeared. The officer was trying to stop him to ask for more details and he sped away. After much chase, he stopped the man. The officer was asking, why you sped away? The man said, "officer I was afraid you found my wife and were trying to return her to me.".

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertsun

I think if Kangana Ranaut was married, this story would fit her. A man's wife disappeared. The officer was trying to stop him to ask for more details and he sped away. After much chase, he stopped the man. The officer was asking, why you sped away? The man said, "officer I was afraid you found my wife and were trying to return her to me.".

😆😆

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unconventional

It exists but has she only talked about nepotism.She is one foul mouth who keeps spewing venom about anyone whom she doesn’t like and I don’t appreciate that.And all those people from Alia to Hrithik to Tapsee to Swara replies to her shit very decently.Yet she never stops.. so it was high time someone gives it back to her.

U will never find me cheerleading if someone goes low and uses indecent language .But with people like Kangana and KRK who donot think before speaking and insult others so openly n repeatedly deserve the same treatment.Naseer’s is a reaction to Kangana’s action.

OK Swara is mostly wrong because her agenda is driven by her personal motifs.. just look at her mom's political career.. and she shares those ambitions. Lastly, for her stand, if you listen to things she supports from syria to naxalites, it has to take huge effort for any objective secular person to not see her selfish attempts here. She is a deal breaker.

Hrithik - what the case is, i know not much to go on with.. but even if Kangana is foul mouth in your words, her allegations haven't been proven to be baseless. So, whether we give her the benefit of doubt or not, but Hrithik ain't an innocent party

Tapsee.. i don't know her much.. but based on what i hear, she is another flip flop person

Reaction should matter when it is based on truth or integrity. Nasseer's lacks both those things.

Kangana's exposes are atleast somewhat rooted in things that happen in the industry

Lastly, on language.. yes, it is very nice to listen to polite conversations.. but , atleast in India, there is educational, societal, cultural layers that shape ways of expression.

Yes, it would be great if everyone could be polite, but that cannot eclipse the issue in the vocalized content, irrespective of the tone

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Naseer said that about her and it still isn't as bad as the things she has called her colleagues including outsiders. She replied back which means Naseer touched a nerve there!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

Naseer said that about her and it still isn't as bad as the things she has called her colleagues including outsiders. She replied back which means Naseer touched a nerve there!

Kangeroo is filthy 😆

SDMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Kangana is a bitch and should be thrown out of industry.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Hrithik - what the case is, i know not much to go on with.. but even if Kangana is foul mouth in your words, her allegations haven't been proven to be baseless. So, whether we give her the benefit of doubt or not, but Hrithik ain't an innocent party

I don’t what the hrithik/kangana case is

Her allegation dont have any proof to to back them up 

BUT hrithik is not innocent  🤪

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

I don’t what the hrithik/kangana case is

Her allegation dont have any proof to to back them up 

BUT hrithik is not innocent  🤪

Did he have proofs , proven genuine without doubt

He is an idiot.. and a loser :P

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OK Swara is mostly wrong because her agenda is driven by her personal motifs.. just look at her mom's political career.. and she shares those ambitions. Lastly, for her stand, if you listen to things she supports from syria to naxalites, it has to take huge effort for any objective secular person to not see her selfish attempts here. She is a deal breaker.

Tapsee.. i don't know her much.. but based on what i hear, she is another flip flop person

Reaction should matter when it is based on truth or integrity. Nasseer's lacks both those things.

Kangana's exposes are atleast somewhat rooted in things that happen in the industry

Lastly, on language.. yes, it is very nice to listen to polite conversations.. but , atleast in India, there is educational, societal, cultural layers that shape ways of expression.

Yes, it would be great if everyone could be polite, but that cannot eclipse the issue in the vocalized content, irrespective of the tone

Haha of course u know nothing yet Kangana is every time right for you.Look it’s not wrong to support someone.But it’s imp to call them out when they are going wrong.U choose to believe Kangana’s side of story and I believe HR’s side so in Kangana-Hrithik’s case that’s fine.

But when you say I know nothing about the Tapsee thing yet call her flip flop I feel it’s better to stop the argument.Sometimes we just go on arguing with each other knowing that none of us are flexible enough or rather neutral enough to see the things in an unbiased way and back down.And it’s ok.U are free to support her but don’t question others who don’t find her right n think she is just a vile woman.🤗

Anyway m sure u would find excuse to defend Kangana here too but still I feel like sharing.😊

https://youtu.be/Fft-F-dBwhs

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Did he have proofs , proven genuine without doubt

He is an idiot.. and a loser :P

LOL she made the accusations, years long relationship and Paris engagement. What proof is there? 

How is he supposed to provide “proof” of something that didn’t happen?

She said it happened tu provide the prooof na?