Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

First of all take care of yourself and hope you get better soon. Stay strong

This is a beautiful OS ❤️❤️❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Have read this finally...jist amazing os as usual. Rishab's loneliness.. Angst. Prerna's unconditional love for RB...their sexy confrontation.. Aww i feel both of their pain. Ek taraf rishabh kisiko kareeb ane nei dete dusre taraf prerna ka majboori for anurag's ehesan of family. Love the way pre chupke chupke Rishabh ka dheyan rakhti thi when rishabh tried to keep a safe distence from her..the coffee scene is amazing... No words for masi tanvi..Rishabh acche khase jawab de dia n nikal dia..finally ....

And the final patchup scene n the kissia ☺️..The revelation about RB's relationship with Basu family...and their final togetherness ❤️

Rucha i know i am your biggest fan of writing. As usual this is anither amazing os... And more power to u girl..get well soon n pls keep in touch with me.let to know ur health condition. Lots f love and best wishes..Stay blessed always ❤️

dershika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was a superb piece plz write more such stuff

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I hope you have recovered and doing well now!!

Awesome OS!!

Take Care!!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The one-shot was awesome. I'd love to read a sequel. I wish I could pen down a long review but my health is a bit down. 😅

I hope you're totally fine now. 🤗