Imarti dad entry( filler episode)

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode starts with Amma asks Imarti to switch on the AC and asks her to call her dad to have tea in the evening. Imarti goes to Arjun room and makes him happy with her words and actions. Imarti asks if you don’t mind can you tell me why you tensed after seeing Waist chain with Amma. Arjun says he takes that from his granny and promised his dadi to give that waist chain to one he loves and wants to protect. Imarti says she got it.

Ram asks can I arrange your sagai with Pinky? Do you like her. Vikas says he likes her. Asha thinks nothing is happening with our Shraddha but everything for Pinky. Shraddha cleans house.

Sunny goes to Arjun room. Arjun asks how to get Imarti father. Imarti says her father can’t come. Arjun asks her to bring him for one day to meet Seema, if she want he can talk to him. Imarti says his dad will kill him if he knows it. Arjun thinks about it. Sunny says we can get fake father but where can we find him. Imarti and Arjun points towards Sunny.

Vikas says he will help to clean it and takes broom from Shraddha and asks her to do another work. Asha mocks him saying divorcee men will do anything. Pinky tries to take broom from Vikas. Asha says Nalini says you have headache than where you went. Pinky says I went to market and takes Vikas with her. Asha thinks to found secret between Nalini and Pinky than she gets call from Seema.

Arjun mom asks Imarti to make favourite dishes list of Arjun saying you do kitchen work perfectly. Arjun says she is not educated that doesn’t mean she can only do kitchen work. Amma says you’re misunderstanding me, I want everything perfect for Nandu. Imarti checks the list. Arjun goes to Kitchen and says partners must share work. Pinky reminsces how Gagan used to have low opinion about woman and adores Arjun while he is preparing the dishes

Imarti gets hurt because of touching hot pan, Arjun applies ointment. Imarti leaves from that place and cries silently. Arjun goes towards her and asks did I do anything wrong. Sunny also asks what happened. Imarti says something is happening in my stomach. Arjun asks to stop crying. Sunny goes to attend Mr Kapoor call. Arjun places wooden spoon on her head to comfort her. Imarti smiles saying she is not curry and notices time is 5.30 than they goes to make dishes

Amma promises to someone on phone that she will make her Married to Arjun. Than she notices many dishes on table and says wow than she asks about her dad. Imarti says he is on the way.

Arjun notices Imarti in new saree. Pinky thinks why something is happening in my stomach while seeing Arjun. Sunny enters in Imarti dad getup and acts accordingly. Arjun asks him to not over act and takes him inside. Amma thinks Imarti dad is looking strange. Sunny asks who is she looking at me in strange way. Imarti says she is Arjun Mom. Seema enters the home. Imarti gives her thank you. Seema says I bought area observer here, they can help you to get Nandu, can I call her. Arjun asks ok than Seema asks her to come. Asha waves her hand and enters the house. Imarti gets shocked.

Precap – Vikas asks Ram to know Pinky decision before performing their Sagai. Arjun mother informs Seema that their no chemistry between Arjun and Imarti. At the same moment Imarti acts romantic with Arjun. He thinks what happened to her.

Credit goes to uploader... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Thanks For WU

now waiting for Pinky's Bua

she will help in love realisation 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Thanks For WU

now waiting for Pinky's Bua

she will help in love realisation 

welcome...🤗

Even I am waiting for pinky's bua...😆

How are you.. 4 days  wifi problem was there..... Can't give you guys proper WU

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update 

Oh boy Pinky, attraction to Arjun is growing and she doesn't know what's happening. I love it and Arjun needs to know the truth

The rest is bakwas

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

TFS 

Hope this Imarti-Arjun drama ll end soon....hope Pinky ll realise her feeling soon too

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update 

Oh boy Pinky, attraction to Arjun is growing and she doesn't know what's happening. I love it and Arjun needs to know the truth

The rest is bakwas

I  am quiet surprise seeing pinky behavior.. Earlier I thought arjun will feel first but no writer surprise me.. 😅

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

TFS 

Hope this Imarti-Arjun drama ll end soon....hope Pinky ll realise her feeling soon too

bua will help her.. But even I want this imarti drama to end as soon as possible... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Does  anyone feel that new guy will turn negative.? 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

welcome...🤗

Even I am waiting for pinky's bua...😆

How are you.. 4 days  wifi problem was there..... Can't give you guys proper WU

I am fine

it's ok

yeah

Pinky's bua will come in wednesday's episode 

Pinky aaj kal sunhere sapne dekhne lagi hai😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail