Naagin 5:Simran Mahendrawal to join SC aka Bani her fight for revenge?

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Naagin 5: Simran Mahendrawal to join Surbhi Chandna aka Bani her fight for revenge?

Reports suggest that Simran Mahendrawal is all set to join the ensemble cast of Naagin 5. Read more here.

August 17, 2020 3:35 PM

Naagin 5 is currently the most talked-about shows right now, along with the likes of a few others. Given that the 5th season went on-air at a rather uncertain time, there still has been a lot of conversation and excitement around the show for multiple reasons. For starters, the show saw Hina Khan take the role of the shape-shifting diva, and now, Surbhi Chandna has beautifully taken over.

Yesterday was a celebration on social media as fans bid adieu to Hina and also welcomed Surbhi as Bani on board. And along with her, Mohit Sehgal and Sharad Malhotra will also be taking their roles in the show. While that is a story we will see unfold with interesting twists and turns, reports about Simran Mahendrawal joining the show have also been doing the rounds.

As per the reports, Simran will be an aid to Bani, and she will come to her help in taking her revenge and emerging victorious. While there are no other details known about the character, it will be interesting to see the RadhaKrishn actress join the ensemble cast of the show.

One more now joins the herd of Naagin 5! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The show already has infinite number of characters. We are still confused about one of the ML's name and here they are bringing more characters. Those two sisters of Bani are already unnecessary and now this...

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

The show already has infinite number of characters. We are still confused about one of the ML's name and here they are bringing more characters. Those two sisters of Bani are already unnecessary and now this...

Ekta likes khichdi..so she always tries to incorporate it some way or the other in her shows be it through writing or characters or sometimes even both!!

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ye pura Satya yug aur Kalyug ke khandano ka kechra banayegi kya, EK? Har baar iska yahi nonsense hai. Show ke naam pe bheed ikatha karni hai, woh bhi social distancing ke zamane me. Ye EK bhi na? 😡

shatika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

His name is cleared by the voot😂😂 its veer now confirmed!✌

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Ye pura Satya yug aur Kalyug ke khandano ka kechra banayegi kya, EK? Har baar iska yahi nonsense hai. Show ke naam pe bheed ikatha karni hai, woh bhi social distancing ke zamane me. Ye EK bhi na? 😡

Wahi toh, iss baar Surbhi as in Bani doesn't have any femme fatale as her partner na in a naagin roop, so koi toh chahiye hoga uski help karne ke liye..

But zarurat kya hai iski, previous birth mein toh ek baar mein hi kaam tamam kar diya tha ab bhi wahi kar de..why second help is needed!

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: shatika

His name is cleared by the voot😂😂 its veer now confirmed!✌

Veer is a nice name..yeh meer kya tha pata nai🤪

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Veer is a nice name..yeh meer kya tha pata nai🤪

I guess i am the only one who doesn't like the name veer🤣such a common name and ekta stole kasam se leads jodi name ram-prachi played jai-bani❤infact not fond of the kalyug avatars name so common

i love the satyug birth name aakesh naageshwari hriday...how unique the names were🔥❤❤❤

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I guess i am the only one who doesn't like the name veer🤣such a common name and ekta stole kasam se leads jodi name ram-prachi played jai-bani❤infact not fond of the kalyug avatars name so common

i love the satyug birth name aakesh naageshwari hriday...how unique the names were🔥❤❤❤

Previous birth names are like that of previous generation only, so they suited well in that timeline.

But yeah she could've done some more research for unique names for the modern timeline. 

Now that it is Veer, I think though common but still better than Meer (what even is that?)

Right when I first heard their names- Bani, Jay..got stuck with nostalgia of Kasam se!

Edited by IfritAmbrose - 3 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Out of all of Bani family members I only like her elder sister.

We don't need anymore filler characters now 🙏