Who impressed you the most??

Poll

Who impressed you the most??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Obvsly I m Ssharad fan so I will choose him only but tbh as a neutral viewer bhi sbse jyda ussi ne impress kra...Jaise hi uski entry huyi alag hi jaan aa gyi scene mein...That dialogue was epic - Daru andar nhi daaru andar jayegi 🤣1st impression matters the most...Do share ur feedback guys :) Really want to know how u felt :-) I m Garima Ssharad Fan ( Always like him since dulhann days but crazy wali fan Maharana Pratap k time pe bhi) it's been more than 5 Years now ( Oct 2014 ) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuhara123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sharad. He was too good as the badass guy and jaise hi screen mein aaya saare actors ko kacha khaa gaya👏 His screen presence is strong that is what lacks in Mohit. 

Abhi_Rohitian thumbnail

Of course Sharad🤩 his swag and style...Ufff...simply bang on🔥🔥

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi_Rohitian

Of course Sharad🤩 his swag and style...Ufff...simply bang on🔥🔥

aa jao team cheel me...

Yad hu na me ?

Abhi_Rohitian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar

aa jao team cheel me...

Yad hu na me ?

Yeah of course I do😊

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sharhad!! He was fabulous!! I love him!! 

Surbhi was good too. Hoping to see  fire and ice in her. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am no fan of any of the actors so I am pretty much unbiased when it comes to this. But Sharad's entry sucked the least. I expected a far better introduction of the characters. It was very dull. Sharad's char was loud & finally brought some masala so I liked him better. I am gonna wait to know more about them. But so far impressed by sharad. 

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sharad! he did fab as Veer ❤️

Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I am no fan of any of the actors so I am pretty much unbiased when it comes to this. But Sharad's entry sucked the least. I expected a far better introduction of the characters. It was very dull. Sharad's char was loud & finally brought some masala so I liked him better. I am gonna wait to know more about them. But so far impressed by sharad. 

I agree with you 👍waiting for more epi 

Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima22

Obvsly I m Ssharad fan so I will choose him only but tbh as a neutral viewer bhi sbse jyda ussi ne impress kra...Jaise hi uski entry huyi alag hi jaan aa gyi scene mein...That dialogue was epic - Daru andar nhi daaru andar jayegi 🤣1st impression matters the most...Do share ur feedback guys :) Really want to know how u felt :-) I m Garima Ssharad Fan ( Always like him since dulhann days but crazy wali fan Maharana Pratap k time pe bhi) it's been more than 5 Years now ( Oct 2014 ) 

Garima we are sharad fans so always his side😍😍😂  love his entry in epi 😍😍😍😍😍but still I wait for more epi ,ya epi rush tha mera liya sab ki entry ek saath kis kis ko dekha😣😐😂