Frequent Posters

Berlin2220 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sharad as Veer definitely..... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Sowmya_SMfan thumbnail

Sharad ofcourse..he is the charm of the show..you don't see anyone when he is around..he is our rockstar

Hammad.0987 thumbnail

Honestly i like all three and they all are improving day by day. .Majority people like sharad and Honestly he is doing a wonderful Job but still i think that overall cheel character has a spark in it. I mean that character is beautifully written and i have seen naturally you get attracted towards a character who is bindaaas, fearless, passionate, HOT, and not completely positive and has lots of layers. I mean his character attracts everyone the way magnet does. On the other hand jay character and even bani characters are not offering anything right now which means actors really dont have any thing extra to perform.

Iccha321 thumbnail

In the upcoming episodes of season 5 of Naagin, a huge twist will come in the story as Bani will get married to Veer instead of Meera.

So far in Nagin season 5 story, Bani feels a strong connection with Jai while Veer has fallen in love with Bani. Later, Bani and Jai recall their memories and perform Tandav. Also, Veer has come with a marriage proposal for Meera while Chachi is ready for the marriage.

Now based on the gossip twists of Nagin season 5, Veer will be all set to get married to Meera and Bani won’t be able to stop the wedding.

She will plan on saving Meera from Veer and will decide to sit in the Mandap. Bani will soon get married to Veer and will decide to kill him as per the spoiler news of Naagin 5.

Let’s see what happens next in the future story of Naagin 5 serial.

Sowmya_SMfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hammad.0987

Honestly i like all three and they all are improving day by day. .Majority people like sharad and Honestly he is doing a wonderful Job but still i think that overall cheel character has a spark in it. I mean that character is beautifully written and i have seen naturally you get attracted towards a character who is bindaaas, fearless, passionate, HOT, and not completely positive and has lots of layers. I mean his character attracts everyone the way magnet does. On the other hand jay character and even bani characters are not offering anything right now which means actors really dont have any thing extra to perform.

Sorry to disagree with you.. even if the character is attractive , viewers never like a villain..viewers always want to get rid of the villain. This is the first time in television a villain is liked by everyone including neutral audience. This is because of Sharad way of portraying it. He never done this role before yet he is impressive as a villain. People are loving the way is giving his performance. No offence to other actors, Sharad is the soul of the show. It's my opinion. If not for Sharad acting, no one would have watched this show because of negative publicity of some fandoms

Edited by Sowmya_SMfan - 3 years ago
fire_wings thumbnail

Garima as always Sharad ke liye  and i am in veers team baaki cheel thoda jocker lagthe hai 🧐😄

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly, I haven't been an actor fan when it comes to a show or movie. I associated more with the characters.

So, beginning from Satyug, I liked the character of Naageshwari and Aakesh over Hriday, because Hina and Dheeraj did a fabulous job in those roles. The ferocity alongside the passion was portrayed very well. Mohit Malhotra cannot even compete as Hriday with an overwhelming personality like Aakesh out there.

Coming to Kalyug, when I came to know, that Sharad, Surbhi and Mohit were doing the reborn Aakesh, Naageshwari and Hriday, I was convinced that these three will pull it off. Sharad was good as the crazy lover since I liked him as Rishi Singh Bedi. I have liked Surbhi as Anika and Mohit as Samrat Shergill.

But when I saw them on screen, boy I was rather disappointed. Surbhi came across as rather dull as Bani and her dialogue delivery just added to the agony. But still, she was way better than Mohit as Jai, who is plain dull and a snoozefest. After them, we have Sharad. Dono ne milke jo nahi kiya, woh Sharad ne as Veer kar dikhaya. Sharad justified himself as the reborn Aakesh. He is the more refined version of the raw Aakesh pulled off by Dheeraj. He has shades, swag, humor, as well as obsession and sanak.

Surbhi as Bani is a tad bit dull for me because when Hina played the innocent first-time shapeshifter, her subtle innocence and her ferocity with her dialogues were on point. Bani as reborn Naageshwari is also subtle but sometimes very flat. Her ferocity also is trying to find some scale that really goes up or down. I just mean that I think Surbhi is still trying to achieve a balance on the two aspects of Bani, and I think she has improved. Only if they could do something about the throw of dialogues, it would be fine.

Mohit as Jai is dull, just like Hriday was. This guy should have more shades. He is just too lifeless, and I don't think he is so minor to play a lifeless character. I would really love to see him as some mirthless villain, at least it will have some shade. I am waiting to be surprised. But surely his Nag look or human look, both were unappealing.

Coming to couples, Jai and Bani don't even create a spark. They are in love and I still don't feel it. Respect and mutual admiration tak to baat thik thi, par pyaar. It's more like Bani likes Jai because he too hates Veer. 

Veer and Bani just explode when they come before each other. Jab woh dono ek saath hote hai, tab aas paas inko koi dikhta nahi, sirf woh dono hi hote hai. Both feel passionately for the other, but opposing emotions. But Veer's love obsession still has more conviction than Bani's hate obsession. It's like she does not hate him because of course, he is a Cheel. It is like she hates him because somewhere she wants him too, as much as he wants her, but does not want to give in as easily as Veer has.

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Honestly, I haven't been an actor fan when it comes to a show or movie. I associated more with the characters.

So, beginning from Satyug, I liked the character of Naageshwari and Aakesh over Hriday, because Hina and Dheeraj did a fabulous job in those roles. The ferocity alongside the passion was portrayed very well. Mohit Malhotra cannot even compete as Hriday with an overwhelming personality like Aakesh out there.

Coming to Kalyug, when I came to know, that Sharad, Surbhi and Mohit were doing the reborn Aakesh, Naageshwari and Hriday, I was convinced that these three will pull off. Sharad was good as the crazy lover since I liked him as Rishi Singh Bedi. I have liked Surbhi as Anika and Mohit as Samrat Shergill.

But when I saw them on screen, boy I was rather disappointed. Surbhi came across as rather dull as Bani and her dialogue delivery just added to the agony. But still she was way better than Mohit as Jai, who is plain dull and is a snoozefest. After them, we have Sharad. Dono ne milke jo nahi kiya, woh Sharad ne as Veer pulled it off. Sharad justified himself as the reborn Aakesh. He was the more refined version of the raw Aakesh pulled off by Dheeraj. He has shades, swag, humour, as well as obsession and sanak.

Surbhi as Bani is a tad bit dull for me, because when Hina played the innocent first time shape shifter, her subtle innocence and her ferocity with her dialogues were on point. Bani as reborn Naageshwari is also subtle but sometimes very flat. Her ferocity also is trying to find some scale which really goes up or down. I just mean that I think Surbhi is still trying to achieve a balance on the two aspects of Bani, and I think she has improved. Only if they could do something about the throw of dialogues, it would be fine.

Mohit as Jai is dull, just like Hriday was. This guy should have more shades. He is just too lifeless, and I don't think he is so minor to play a lifeless character. I would really love to see him as some mirthless villain, at least it will have some shade. I am waiting to be surprised. But surely his Nag look or human look were unappealing.

Coming to couples, Jai and Bani don't even create a spark. They are in love and I still don't feel it. Respect and mutual admiration tak to baat thik thi, par pyaar. It's more like Bani likes Jai because he too hates Veer. 

Veer and Bani just explode when they come before each other. Jab woh dono ek saath hote hai, tab aas paas inko koi dikhta nahi, sirf woh dono hi hote hai. Both feel passionately for the other, but opposing emotions. But Veer's love obsession still has more conviction than Bani's hate obsession. It's like she does not hate him because of course he is a Cheel. It is like she hates him because somewhere she wants him too, as much as he wants her, but does not want to give in as easily as Veer has done.

👍👍

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hammad.0987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmya_SMfan

Sorry to disagree with you.. even if the character is attractive , viewers never like a villain..viewers always want to get rid of the villain. This is the first time in television a villain is liked by everyone including neutral audience. This is because of Sharad way of portraying it. He never done this role before yet he is impressive as a villain. People are loving the way is giving his performance. No offence to other actors, Sharad is the soul of the show. It's my opinion. If not for Sharad acting, no one would have watched this show because of negative publicity of some fandoms

No doubt sharad is doing an outstanding Job And i simply Love him and yes According to me he is main lead and eventually he will be Bani love interest and that is what i want and everyone wants. I was just saying that Jay character is not offering anything special in the show. Otherwise I am also Vani FAN ❤❤❤