Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coldbrew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

looks like both were hurting in different ways, maybe they should have got a relationship counsellor..

maybe its never too late, in lockdown they should be locked in a room and then communicate each other's feelings in the most natural organic way...

You got me there with the hum tum ek kamre me band ho or chabi kho jaaye πŸ€£ 

yeah it gets ugly when exes wash their dirty linen in public. KR was def upset but I'll give it to HR for his pindrop silence and waiting for it all to blow over.

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I honestly feel if these two were stuck in an elevator by accident, that elevator would see some action. They literally shoot fireballs at each other as it is πŸ˜†

what do you think happening during their short lived relationship for him to be so sensitive about it? πŸ˜‰

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

I'll give it to HR for his pindrop silence and waiting for it all to blow over.

i think he was at home being emo writing poems.. but knowing how articulate he is they were probably like nursery rhymes...

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

what do you think happening during their short lived relationship for him to be so sensitive about it? πŸ˜‰

Isn't there a Fan Fiction section for this stuff?

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I think she made it get up in less than a minute and he lost his damn mind because she would not be an acceptable trophy gf candidate 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Talis

Isn't there a Fan Fiction section for this stuff?

Yes. It’s this thread. Padhte raho πŸ˜† 

Not any more or less fictitious than what people accuse Kangana of anyway πŸ˜†

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Sure she was upset, she couldn't get what she had wanted - for a long long time (after all she came down from the mountains after seeing a picture - not even the movie).   That hurts.

You read her e-mails and she seems love lorn, confused, lost and needy and they're a hard read because they are very vulnerable disturbing thoughts.  But they're also severe prolonged harassment and stalking and show they never even had a brief physical relationship let alone a prolonged romantic one.

Sympathy ends when she can't stop herself - when her obsession escalates and turns threatening because her fantasy wasn't being fed because he ignored her . 

She threatened to scar him for life, she taunted him about being found pounding his head against a wall.  

She never apologized for any of this instead she piled on and spread rumors, accused him publicly of sabotaging her career while lying publicly calling him an ex who'd proposed to her in Paris and then reneged. Even when all her lies were exposed (e-mails, photo shopped pics, her dates and stories ever changing, her phone and computer figuratively eaten by the dog)  she kept on with her obsession and harassment and even manages to use it with every movie premiere to drum up publicity.  

Again if she was a man she would have been arrested.  Instead she still has some cheer her on. She's damn lucky.

Same old... same old. I've read enough on this HR-KR issue all over the internet. The whole "She is a bitch who hurt my HR" narrative has been spun a thousand times over and what you're saying is just a drop in that ocean.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She sits on a throne of verifiable lies. πŸ˜†

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

My favorite thread of the day! πŸ˜†

coldbrew thumbnail

Exactly.. speaking of fan fiction, it's the KR detractors who win the trophy there. πŸ˜† You name it and they have come up with factoids and fictional stories on it.