This movie flopped only because of Imran Khan?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyHYCv7SzRE

I like this movie, it's a cute rom-com. Deepika aced the rebel role. It should have been a hit but for the stone-faced Imran Khan, who can barely string two sentences together without faltering.

If Ranbir was in this, it would have been a superhit😈

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

This movie is good ❤️ I loved watching it. If it flopped because of acting, then I feel it is because of both of them. If Imran was stone faced then Deepika was also bad in dialogue delivery.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cheesedumplings

This movie is good ❤️ I loved watching it. If it flopped because of acting, then I feel it is because of both of them. If Imran was stone faced then Deepika was also bad in dialogue delivery.

I liked Deepika in the movie, I think she did well. Her dialogue delivery is her weakness, no doubt, and that' s still the case but she is a good actress in other aspects of the craft.

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

About Ranbir- can't say ..I didn't like Ranbir-Deepika pair before yjhd in Bachna ye hasino.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was bad movie and non-sensical at that.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Ah I loved Break Ke Baad (and Mauritius is beautiful ❤). I think it flopped because both actors didn't have much starpower at that time. Deepika peaked in 2012-2013.

Tbh Deepika had room for improvement as Aaliya especially in the dialogue delivery department. Imran was actually adorable as Gelato.

NezukoChan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The movie is okay.

But yeah, ranbir would have fared better. 

Imran is such a terrible actor. 

Imran and is stone faced and Deepika was on a Disaster spree with 5 B2B flops so we just cannot blame Imran 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I hated this movie and Deepika was equally bad. If Imran had bad expressions, her dialogue delivery sucked. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Not at all. Imran was good in this movie, but the movie itself needs to be blamed. It's pace was slow and I got bored time by time. Storyline was below average.