Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I am interested to know what happened with Jiah khan? Did she also used to give gifts?

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So Sandeep Singh’s friend who is Ganesh (choreographer) friend also, told him 5-6 people went to Sushant’s place on 13th night ciz 1 person could not subdue him...as he was physically v strong...n why is this not being investigated? This Sandeep Singh told on arnabs show that he was not in touch with sushant n came in 14 morning with mahesh Shetty after hearing of his death. God...every time I think my rage is getting under control, I get to know something like this n I just can’t keep a tab on my emotions...

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This looks like that very famous scene from Sadak 2 where Alia is screaming. She inherited that nose flaring from him . 

This is Rhea’s Buddha? 😂

He really tries so very hard to become like UG (his guru) . It’s kind of sad. He is fooling absolutely no one. 

Also, this guy needs to stop exploiting Parveen’s life . So done with his shit. 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

When you are right you have the guts to come forward and clear yourself.  Ankita always came forward and cleared all the doubts. Now I hope she clears whether only she was staying in the house whose EMI was being paid by Sush and her.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

When is the global prayer ?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

When is the global prayer ?

Tomorrow. August 15

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sushant ki achhai hi Uski  legacy hai...the way Ganesh n ankit told shiv sena goons who are bullying them that we won’t be scared. Sushant saved my life n now it is my turn. I will get him justice even if you kill me. . Take that shiv sena. This guy is Marathi n still he is with sushant ciz humanity n friendship has no regionalism ...since all shiv sena can think about is Marathi n Bihari 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 3 years ago