magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think its high time that YJHJK montage should be changed to another. Only Roshni is there in montage and its written NEW EPISODES. Where is Aman😳Aman is lead of the show so he and Roshni both should be there.

I personally feel that Roshni Aman ko shuru se Aman hi bulati na ki Khan Baba. I want to hear Aman from Roshni's mouth. Ye Khan baba bulane ka idea pata nahi kis ka idea tha .😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree..about montage..

.....Aman was lead of the show...

....there can be another new change......Shyhaan can soon join to montage....

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

Agree..about montage..

.....Aman was lead of the show...

....there can be another new change......Shyhaan can soon join to montage....

Shayan can be in background but Aman Roshni should be in front 😍.

Makers  now have too many bank episodes abhi do functions baaki hai. I think wo Roshni ke liye hi rakhe honge. 

Daisy21 thumbnail

One more thing about montage...the present story line focused on wife's sacrifice...or mother' s sacrifice...more than a love story...so it's completely in sink....

Shayhaan is getting equal importance in story as roshAn....even more screen space than roshAn....so why not in montage?

Yes, family party must be for roshni & aman.... 

Pray this time no mishaps would happen in party....parties at JM has a connection with mishaps...let them be happy for few days😊

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

One more thing about montage...the present story line focused on wife's sacrifice...or mother' s sacrifice...more than a love story...so it's completely in sink....

Ya now Roshan story love part is over and now Roshni's wife and mother part will be shown.

Shayhaan is getting equal importance in story as roshAn....even more screen space than roshAn....so why not in montage?

Its very less in today's 14 Aug episode 

Yes, family party must be for roshni & aman.... 

Pray this time no mishaps would happen in party....parties at JM has a connection with mishaps...let them be happy for few days😊

I am scaring when Aman will know the complete truth that Roshni is still Ayaana and Jinn deal tab Aman ka Volcano wala roop dekhne ko milega😈. I like Aman's angry avtaar his sweet hubby wala avtaar is little boring 😆May be that's why i enjoyed that office track also.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail

I have missed baazigar again in family scene.....

......wish the jinn Hunter get kj's address & keep him locked in bottle😡

Yes I also loved office track.....

Actually we loved variant emotions of Aman...his love, anger, pain....of course portrayed well by the actor....

Yes missing that part too....now a days a very little is allotted to aman as per script....

magicworld thumbnail

That 1st function is Rehaan's engagement and second one with maroon dresses may be Rehaan's wedding. In a way its OK as i dont want any function related to RoshAn's baby as khushiyaan bahut pehle se nahi manani chahiye.

Well now i think Rehaan's wedding is coming close so all 4 will live in the same house JM. Rehaan has proposed to Natasha for wedding but all knows that at the last moment wedding will be with Shayari🤣  Acha hai jaldi se Shayan ki wedding kar ke ek mansion mein le aao taaki we will be spared from that horrible office track of Shayan. Agar dono ek hi screen mein rahege jaha RoshAn hai to still it will be tolerable. 

Daisy21 thumbnail

I don't know how long I shall watch the show from now....but I wouldn't discuss or comment on it from now. If I do that I must sound bias....

If vfx isn't possible.....writers and makers should go for the best option to attract the viewers...

It's completely fine they wanted to offer a fresh new story with new leads after lockdown....then they shouldn't use roshAn only as promotional package....it is better to wrap...

If they really wanted to continue from season one they could think another way....

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I think its high time that YJHJK montage should be changed to another. Only Roshni is there in montage and its written NEW EPISODES. Where is Aman😳Aman is lead of the show so he and Roshni both should be there.

now I second that.....show has got extension.....now roshni's mother vs wife dilemma track is over...now it's fight of roshAn vs KJ....

It's high time....sp and makers....now montage need roshAn...not roshni alone

magicworld thumbnail

Montage is changed now such beautiful montage  A  heart covering Roshan❤️

After so many days 😊 Right time pe change kar diya chalo jung se pehle.