Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 12 Aug DT note: pg 27 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

That dialogue was fun..Woh Saala😑.....I mean my brother ..my saala🀣

I can't believe the writers were so  meherbaan on us todayπŸ€ͺ

wo planet wala  bhi πŸ˜†

tum agar  mujh tak koi baat pahuchna chaho toh dusre planet me bhi pahucha dogiπŸ˜†

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Me likey the episode 😁😁😁😁😁mast paisa vasool... Anurag ne aaj to hila diya sabko....ye apni poori lyf bhi de de Sharmas ko nhi bacha payega kyunki wo bachna hi nhi chahteπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­ prerna pls use ur chhota sa dimag though we know it's really chhota still....

I loved how they are showing Anurag and his connection with orphanage...so post the first time he probably met Samidha as he too felt a connection with her...no wonder now she knows his name and how he likes his tea β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Baaki Ronit anurag scene was mast mast 😘😘😘😘....now komo will be using Samidha to hurt pre but she isn't aware apart from Prerna Anurag too has a connection with her😍😍😍

in muftkhoro  ko na sudhrna hai😀😀😀

prerna ki bhi aaj acchi bazaya🀣

dimaag hoga tab toh use karegiπŸ˜† 

but i like more kom anu scene frist time ever kom is chup. 

& they revealed why  anu is kom

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Anurag and Ronit scene was good, Anurag got good dialogues and Parth was good too, but why camera was focused on his face?

One more thing, how can Anurag remove Ronit from post of CEO of Bajaj city? I don't understand, he doesn't have any say in Bajaj City project, Mr. Bajaj is decision maker and Anurag can't use reverse Psychology on him 

because  its because of him pre got that project .

abhi apne dost sandeep  ko bolke wo project hi band karwa sakta hai.thats why i think that dialouge

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘

Hero is backkkπŸ₯³

Isko kehthe hai dhamakedhaar entry.... πŸ‘

He is the angry young man of ITV kya walk hai .....

Isko bolthe hai asli savage😎

Edited by Paricarocks - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘πŸŒ‘

Hero is backkkπŸ₯³

He is the angry young man of ITV kya walk hai .....

oolalalala

hero  is back😳

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hero is backkkπŸ₯³

Edited by pallawi1803 - 3 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

because  its because of him pre got that project .

abhi apne dost sandeep  ko bolke wo project hi band karwa sakta hai.thats why i think that dialouge

but Komo-Ron don't  know Anurag helped Pre in "converting that lot" into commercial and residential thru his friend sandeep .how can ronit say Anurag will remove him from Bajaj City Project  over excited writers .. hero ko push karne ke chakkar mein kuch bhi 

Once a permission is given and the lot is  allocated for residential and commercial properties and the business venture starts, the Urban development officers will have no say in this, if they do any such things , an inquiry will be set up and that sandeep dude will lose his job over cronyism and may be behind bars. 

and Anurag has no say whatsoever in  Bajaj City  or KBP industries..  The CEO appointment was by RB 

that merely looks like an over excited writer wrote an off tangent dialogue to show Anurag as the Hero at the helm of all things including his rival's business πŸ€ͺ 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 3 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I actually liked his dialogues with Sharmas too. Yes he was mean but he had valid points. Why would Ronit want to marry a girl who sent him to jail...why isn't Shivani thinking on those lines. How did she forget the times Ronit tried to molest her? I totally got his frustration today. After everything  , she is now willingly entering into Ronit's trap. πŸ€”

Anu-Ron and Anu-Kom were funπŸ˜† Ronit janam liya hi hai to get dhulai from Anurag. smiley37After a long time Anurag got some good dialogues . Dhanya ho writers πŸ˜†

I am still off about the dialogues at that time but can't expect better but Anu and Ronit oh my good. They were LIT. Anu was really good today. Part's this is the comeback we wanted πŸ˜Š

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

only wahee baasha samajhthi hai prerna

Its ok i was not too fond of it but still, Anu again said very nicely tum pachato gi to shivi that was bang on.

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well komo knows very well that pre can't get that project without Anurag's help and she has repeated the same in the episode couple of times...plus this is kzk Jahan ek hi din me logo k business take over ho jate hai....sab kuchh bas ek fb pe depend karta hai who knows kal ko kya fb dikha de to clarify wat say anurag has in that project πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚