Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

@bold - that's what nandu always says. She's always like wait wait, let's see what happens ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold italics - You're really giving Abir way too much credit when it comes to his bro. All the tashan is kept for maa only. He will melt in a minute when Kuhu starts supporting Mishti. Be ready for extra strong bro bond now ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ Definitely less stress ๐Ÿคฃ

Uri baba, ab gorilla glue se bhi jyada strong bond Knew breaking of bro bond was too good to be true, tabhi celebrate nahin kiya maine ๐Ÿ˜† Show chhodna padega mujhe ek din yeh saccharine bond ke chalte I tell you, especially if Abir keeps allowing bro to keep insulting Mishti ๐Ÿค”

If Kunal is unnecessarily rude to Kuhu toh not acceptable but Kuhu can keep insulting Mishti for no reason and that is normal and okay... yeh logic meri samajh ke bahar hai... definitely more stress for me ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Uri baba, ab gorilla glue se bhi jyada strong bond Knew breaking of bro bond was too good to be true, tabhi celebrate nahin kiya maine ๐Ÿ˜† Show chhodna padega mujhe ek din yeh saccharine bond ke chalte I tell you, especially if Abir keeps allowing bro to keep insulting Mishti ๐Ÿค”

If Kunal is unnecessarily rude to Kuhu toh not acceptable but Kuhu can keep insulting Mishti for no reason and that is normal and okay... yeh logic meri samajh ke bahar hai... definitely more stress for me ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope the continued insults would stop. Maybe it's too much to hope for!

Neither is acceptable to me. I want both called out. In fact, I was wondering in another thread if Kuhu was not reacting to Kunal's insults because she is so used to doing that with Mishti that she thinks it's ok. You had mentioned na that maybe it was to give her a taste of what she's been doing. Wonder if that's the case. Let's see. 

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I believe that its kind of Karma, She got a husband like him who insults her at every opportunity still she loves him and accepts him without much thinking. For fake marriage, she should have given some sort of punishment to him but she accepted him wholeheartedly lol who does that!  I have no idea what is her thinking process. 

With Mishti-kuhu equation, they always fight without any reasons in the beginning. Kuhu starts the argument and Mishti too replies back. Even before lockdown too, Mishti always replies back to Kuhu. This time, Mishti needed Abir's help as she is affected by the incident. Mishti-Kuhu never had lovely siblings relationship maybe due to their childhood. I completely agree that Kuhu is wrong so Mishti has every right to get disappointed or to do some sort closure with her. But Kunal have no rights to be rude with her as she never ever used any type of hatred even during fake marriage till now. Even getting every insults from him, she still loves him which is quite hurt to see. People are quite attached to some character as we are being partial and biased too on our reasoning. 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Nah, after what happened, Abir will be extra protective about Mishti, he wonโ€™t let Kuhu, BB or Mami or Jasmeet hurt Mishti, at least not in front of him! 

Even if Kuhu tries to show sisterly love for Mishti he wonโ€™t ever completely trust her again!

Trust once broken cannot be regained so easily! 

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Nah, after what happened, Abir will be extra protective about Mishti, he wonโ€™t let Kuhu, BB or Mami or Jasmeet hurt Mishti, at least not in front of him! 

Even if Kuhu tries to show sisterly love for Mishti he wonโ€™t ever completely trust her again!

Trust once broken cannot be regained so easily! 

He will trust her to behave a certain way when it comes to Mishti, not suddenly become sisters. But he's already letting her call him bro again. That bond is not going to disappear. Abir only yells at people he is close to and thinks he can call out when they do something wrong.

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

He will trust her to behave a certain way when it comes to Mishti, not suddenly become sisters. But he's already letting her call him bro again. That bond is not going to disappear. Abir only yells at people he is close to and thinks he can call out when they do something wrong.

But he wonโ€™t let Kuhu hurt or blame Mishti, not like pre lockdown episodes when he was telling Mishti to keep the peace even when Kuhu was starting fights. Back then Abir was terrified that Meenu will cause trouble and break up family ties by instigating MishKu fights. Abir forgot that you cannot make problems go away by closing your eyes!
Also Kuhu wonโ€™t attack Mishti with Kunal at home, heโ€™s already mad at Kuhu for what sheโ€™s done earlier

As for Abir letting Kuhu call him bro thatโ€™s for keeping up the pretense in front of Nanko 

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ‘ha wah abhi! kya cricket-wala style compliment di hai Uru ke liye๐Ÿ‘

Guruji truly is a key MVP๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

what is MVP?