Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

YES!

Finally giving those 'BEST SAAS-BAHU JODI' vibes๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

They got the award way in advance, so now they have to live up to it

Proud of my Meenu saasuma. At least for now

She clearly says nandu that she is not sure of the future saas-bahu relationship, but for now she will support Mish just because she is a woman too.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Meenu I love you - thank you for what you said on behalf of every woman!! Finally someone else telling Mishti what she did was not wrong and that Karan was not an insaan!

hailaa! I'm getting emotional just from reading this๐Ÿ˜ญ

aankhen taras gaye THIS PIC!!๐Ÿ˜’โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’”

Mishti on Meenu's LAP!! hayee, mera dil!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’”

ruhi19 thumbnail

Really? Why did they remove?

hey daya...

i dont know why they did remove...

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Who was asking about Varun's dad? He has dialogues today!!

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Starts from yesterday abir n meenu scene saying they got only taunts not the support.... abir goes behind bp/bm as they take mish.. 

kunal asks maamu to take ketu as she will be feeling weak... 

as everyone goes only kunal, meenu n kuhu are there...

kunal goes to meenu n says the first day i came here i found that bhai was in some problem n mishti was not well but you all were with them and still you wouldnt feel it, even in a phone call it was clear how they both were but you all were so blind to it.... how can you.... 

kuhu says they both didnt say anything to us..

kunal says shut up kuhu, if you dont know anything you have to be quiet not blame n taunt them.... 

he says to meenu that you have failed today maa... meenu n kuhu go from there...

abir go to bp.... 

bp says so much happened n you both have been handling this alone.... abir says i came here to thank you bp for bringing up mishti as such a strong girl that she was able to save herself even before i got there... i wish everyone gets such parents...

bp says he wish to take mish with him for few days.... i know you will take care of mishti... abir says i know bp you trust me but not mom.... bp says meenu's angry cant be handled by anyone... 

kunal comes there n says he went to mish to talk n her condition is not good n all three go to room...

mishbir room...

mish is lying in meenu lap and crying.... meenu consoling her.... she says to mish whatever difference we have but as a woman you have made all of us, all the woman in this world proud by what you did, karan is a monster n what he did was wrong and what you did was absolutely right.... she goes to abir n says i know i have failed as a mother n mother in law but as a woman i want to prove myself.... i will stand by mishti.... 

mishti says everything is over now...

meenu says dont say that mishti, meri mishti ne aaj tak akele ladi now meenakshi rajvansh will fight n win this battle and this is not the end.... 

bp express is thought of taking mish to mah house, meenu says i know i have not proven myself as good mother n MIL but i want to prove myself as a good woman please give me a chance, i dont know the future of mine n mishti relation but this is as a woman....

parul supports meenu saying before years when i came here meenu saw me as a woman in need, saw me as a friend and accepted my son as her own n never showed that i'm the other woman in her life.... she has been a woman then... please give her a chance.... 

everyone agrees... abir says see mishti even bigben is on our side now... everyone smiles

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

good morning ruhi ๐Ÿค—

ohh haan i noticed it why did they delete some episodes and what are those episodes i was thinking of checking which are those they deleted... 

and happy 300episode anniversary to us and our amazing cast ๐Ÿฅณ we all have come a long way..

diyu yar...

sorry its 298... chalo we started our party 2 days before..๐Ÿฅณ

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Itโ€™s been so long that Iโ€™ve been excited for an episode. So please do tell all. Whatโ€™s happening?? 

meenu rocked...whole RJV and audience shocked....

ruhi19 thumbnail

Meenu I love you - thank you for what you said on behalf of every woman!! Finally someone else telling Mishti what she did was not wrong and that Karan was not an insaan!

daya.... aaj tho meenu itni meethi choorni bangayi.. muje tho daibetes hogi...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Morning Ru๐Ÿค—

OMG sach mein? 300 EPISODES!!๐Ÿฅณ

Thankyou for sharing! I had no idea!

Hopefully aaj #show trend karega๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

CHEERS!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

here's to many many more hundreds of episodes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

nandu its 298...sorry i got confused...chalo koi nahi...we can start party before 2 days...

ruhi19 thumbnail

YES!

Finally giving those 'BEST SAAS-BAHU JODI' vibes๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

They got the award way in advance, so now they have to live up to it

Proud of my Meenu saasuma. At least for now

aaj tho menu ne sab ko 100 watt jatka diya hain...๐Ÿ˜†