Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

wish to watch in show..

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

......wish get to watch them in episodes too....very little hope though

On a funny note😆Ye Roshni lagta hai sabko marwane ka kaam kar rahi hai, pehle Rehaan aur ab Taabiji.🤣Sab Roshni ki baato mein aakar bewkoofi kar rahe hai.

Aaj Tabiji ke scenes both Roshni aur Aman ke saath the which i liked. Taabiji scenes with Aman was damn hilarious🤣🤣 First time i saw Taabiji in funny avtaar😛She nailed it👍🏼

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

...........I can't connect myself with the new storyline.....it's too much disconnected from season 1 storyline....

Last episode we saw dadi is telling aman about bazigar's history....but in 1st episode of season 1...she was the one who was asking about bazigar from aman....and aman was giving introduction of baazigar to Dadi....

Btw....I have stopped bothering now....as it's not a roshAn show any more....

It's an irony that we have missed them for 4 months...still we are missing them even when the show is on air....

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

...........I can't connect myself with the new storyline.....it's too much disconnected from season 1 storyline....

Last episode we saw dadi is telling aman about bazigar's history....but in 1st episode of season 1...she was the one who was asking about bazigar from aman....and aman was giving introduction of baazigar to Dadi....

Btw....I have stopped bothering now....as it's not a roshAn show any more....

It's an irony that we have missed them for 4 months...still we are missing them even when the show is on air....

Well we cant compare it with Season 1 and writers don't remember what they had said in previous episodes anyway.

My interest is not like previous days but still i watch it only for Roshan . Now  Roshan is entering in different phase of life so i am enjoying that also. From last 2 ep Roshan scenes are not there but Roshan are there in episode. Well i have stop comparing it with season 1 if i want to enjoy Season 2. And nowdays i always skip Shayan scenes and only watch Roshan scenes. Roshan scenes not necessarily means they both should be together but they can be on screen with other person also. 

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail

Since it's continuation of season 1....there should be link....not a question of comparison...

How can writers forget?

My main problem is story.....in previous season some tracks were there with very less vfx....and very less roshAn scenes....

But there was something catchy in storyline and ample scope of performance of the actors...

I can still remember some of the grand performances of season 1....

No grudges to shayhan....but new storyline is too messy and not providing enough opportunities to actors to perform...

Yes, we have seen good performances in season 2...but still very less...almost no in some of the recent episodes...

A story should explore the potential talented actors....not use them as mere props...

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

On a funny note😆Ye Roshni lagta hai sabko marwane ka kaam kar rahi hai, pehle Rehaan aur ab Taabiji.🤣Sab Roshni ki baato mein aakar bewkoofi kar rahe hai.

Aaj Tabiji ke scenes both Roshni aur Aman ke saath the which i liked. Taabiji scenes with Aman was damn hilarious🤣🤣 First time i saw Taabiji in funny avtaar😛She nailed it👍🏼

that part was funny....even continued today...enjoyed though found little silly...

wish salma to join in this hide and seek game....her comic timing is brilliant....

magicworld thumbnail

Today's ep is fabulous. Finally Aman knows the truth and this credit goes to Roshni😆Roshni ko kuch to akal aayi. Khan baba ko peeche se pukara. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD0VmoahPZK/❤️

Precap is also good-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDz3CFHhSps/😊

Daisy21 thumbnail

....roshAn moments....a bliss to watch....

....just one disappointment.....cliche plot....choosing between husband and ward....seems like watching 70's movie...or itv shows 20 years back....but that couldn't be changed.... 

Expecting a family moment with RoshAn...all celebrating their happiness...

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago