Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

hate is strong word so I don't use it often but yeah I think I hate her. She is gross. She is vindictive, selfish, arrogant. Everything is always about her. I don't have a problem about victims telling stories and neither do I think it is wrong to constantly talk about it. What I have a problem with is making everyone else's struggle about you. Sushant is not the first time, she has done it before. She is such a hypocrite and also seems like a bully. She is manipulative but doesn't actually seem smart enough to manipulate people. Therefore her messages catch on but she fails in her true mission, which is to use the message to advance herself. She could've been so great. She looks unique, her acting is good, she has a knack for good scripts, her fashion style was also unique. It was so refreshing to support someone who is not a bollywood star kid or a bollywood bombshell who made it big by relying on famous bollywood boyfriends. But she is so damn unlikable that it is hard to ever like her as a person. She just wants credit for everything in the world.  

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't hate her but I feel sorry for her. She's been through a lot and unfortunately that brought out the worst in her. I used to love her for her bold fierce attitude but she starts going off on tangents all the time, and not pleasant ones. 

She sometimes makes a lot of sense and sometimes just goes extreme. 

NoFace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

kangana is a clown 🤡 almost everyone can see her stupidity

JayaBachan thumbnail

I don't know how I feel about her 😕

I liked her in Gangster and found her really pretty in that movie. I'm not going to lie and deny that I have enjoyed listening to her talking about nepotism - and to a large extent have agreed with the arguments she has raised in the past. However, I cannot stand the fact that she has gotten away with stalking and has received no repercussions for her inappropriate behaviour. Had she claimed that HR or any other man were stalking her, I have no doubt that they would be applying for bail behind closed bars right now. Nobody would have worked or associated with the actor and he would have been forever shunned in society, labelled as a demented sick-AF predator. All Kangana got was publicity and more movies on her pallet 👍🏼

In saying all that, I do dislike her but I cannot say that I actually hate her. So far she hasn't given me the urge to punch the screen whenever she appears, which I guess is a good sign 😆. I think the only factor that has stopped me from completely hating her is the fact that I genuinely believe she suffers from a mental health condition (does not excuse her behaviour).  I therefore pity her more than I dislike her. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angoori

No there are hordes of people who have made it their habit to hate n abuse her day in day out for no particular reason. I am not seeing any valid reason for such extreme hate except for the fact that she is perceived to be a right winger and this forum is extremely leftist in nature. You don't survive for long in this toxic environment if you dare go against the established system of hate n groupism. .I guess it's all about survival for these group of people.. just like how likes of swaras and ayushmans have to a**lick nepogang for a few bread crumbs, these people also get a few 'likes' under their posts and what better way to get those 'likes' than to bash Kangna to get some. 😆

I can give you some perspective on this.

I claim to be leftist, who thought Kangana was a talented actor but not even a bonafide star until Queen happened. I was blown away by that movie, and loved her. Then came Tanu Weds Manu Returns and I was getting cinematic orgasms in the cinema hall while enjoying her performance. 

Then came THE showdown between Kangana & Hrithik.

Initially I sided with Kanagana, and then jumped ship to side with Hrithik - like those dal badlu netas. 

After that I was pretty much anti-Kangana for the longest of times.

During this time, I hated Kangana from the depths of my heart. I wished her movies to flop. Even seeing her name my eyebrows used to arch up in derision, honestly, no kidding. You might not believe, but my hatred for her drew me to this forum. Yes SHE is the reason I have a virtual avatar here. 😆

In the aftermath of SSR's demise, I became more exposed to the sort of manipulation that happens on & off cameras, which are extremely unfair to outsiders. I saw a few things from her perspective, saw the way she was humiliated on camera in KWK in her previous appearances. And deduced there must have been some prestigious movies snatched from her. This event actually enabled me to finally overcome my pure unadulterated excessive hatred towards her, and see her as a human being. After all, she is as human as you and me (assuming both of us are not virtual bots). She has her flaws and her strengths. 

I don't admire her as a person, but, again, do so as an artist. Her ideology is diametrically opposite mine, and I'm dismayed by some of her posts, but can agree with her posts when I think she's right (earlier I used to keep myself in denial still).

Whether you love her or hate her, one thing is for sure, you can't ignore her... 😃

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tapori

I can give you some perspective on this.

I claim to be leftist, who thought Kangana was a talented actor but not even a bonafide star until Queen happened. I was blown away by that movie, and loved her. Then came Tanu Weds Manu Returns and I was getting cinematic orgasms in the cinema hall while enjoying her performance. 

Then came THE showdown between Kangana & Hrithik.

Initially I sided with Kanagana, and then jumped ship to side with Hrithik - like those dal badlu netas. 

After that I was pretty much anti-Kangana for the longest of times.

During this time, I hated Kangana from the depths of my heart. I wished her movies to flop. Even seeing her name my eyebrows used to arch up in derision, honestly, no kidding. You might not believe, but my hatred for her drew me to this forum. Yes SHE is the reason I have a virtual avatar here. 😆

In the aftermath of SSR's demise, I became more exposed to the sort of manipulation that happens on & off cameras, which are extremely unfair to outsiders. I saw a few things from her perspective, saw the way she was humiliated on camera in KWK in her previous appearances. And deduced there must have been some prestigious movies snatched from her. This event actually enabled me to finally overcome my pure unadulterated excessive hatred towards her, and see her as a human being. After all, she is as human as you and me (assuming both of us are not virtual bots). She has her flaws and her strengths. 

I don't admire her as a person, but, again, do so as an artist. Her ideology is diametrically opposite mine, and I'm dismayed by some of her posts, but can agree with her posts when I think she's right (earlier I used to keep myself in denial still).

Whether you love her or hate her, one thing is for sure, you can't ignore her... 😃

Very well said. Your posts are really articulate and sensible :)

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hate her for using Sushants death to push her own agenda. Its sick. And the tacky attacks her 'team' issues on other young actresses. Otherwise I don't 'hate' her or dont want her tobe thrown out of anywhere. But yes it would begreat if people ignored her until she realises what a hypocrite she is and gets her act together.  Being ignored would be the best punishment for narcissistic people. 

Well if she does get thrown out of Bollywood she could join Arnab Goswami as a co anchor. His own little Navika. Or start a show called Kangu ka Insaaf. It would sell like hot cake thesedays. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No, you are not the only one who hates Kangana. In this form she has more people who dislike her.