Ranveer Chahal roped in for Colors' Naagin 5

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Why not bring the whole itv Industry here? ðŸ˜† This is getting too crowded now with too much people.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/ranveer-chahal-roped-colors-naagin-5-200811

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I cant understand didnt the makers learnt anything from failure of Naagin 4. The more the characters the worse the story. It wont make sense at all. Okay if these guys are playing college students then i am okay with it but if family member then O Bhaisaab ! ðŸ¤£

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

I cant understand didnt the makers learnt anything from failure of Naagin 4. The more the characters the worse the story. It wont make sense at all. Okay if these guys are playing college students then i am okay with it but if family member then O Bhaisaab ! ðŸ¤£

I have not watched any seasons..I think they roped in everyone whoever is available 🤣 and whoever is ready to take risk in this lockdown ðŸ˜†

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neonholic

He's playing Sharad brother