Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Sharad in negative.. That's what I m rooting for.. It will be interesting 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Sharad in negative.. That's what I m rooting for.. It will be interesting 

I feel he's not going to be fully negative there is a bigger twist to his character he'll just be another misunderstood character in the beginning.

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe toh lag raha Hai Ek Paheli Leela wali story hogi 

shatika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

I feel he's not going to be fully negative there is a bigger twist to his character he'll just be another misunderstood character in the beginning.

Yah...most of the articles saying his character will go under drastic changes and eventually will become positive one...i am not understanding now whether he will be cheel or naag😂😂😂 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shatika

Yah...most of the articles saying his character will go under drastic changes and eventually will become positive one...i am not understanding now whether he will be cheel or naag😂😂😂 

Well all 3 main leads are going to have supernatural power this season so this season does have something new to look forward to. 

I think there is going to be a twist for sure with Sharad character.

shatika thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Well all 3 main leads are going to have supernatural power this season so this season does have something new to look forward to. 

I think there is going to be a twist for sure with Sharad character.

Yup...looking forward to it!

vardhinirosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: shatika

Hey same here...i actually became his fan after seeing how beautifully he potrayed rishi onscreen... he is so up to the mark when it comes to express emotions...💕 seriously cant tell how blissful it is to watch him specially when he plays a romantic hero⭐️

And now when he's gonna play a grey shade character..excited for this too😍

Hifi 🙌 loved rishi in kasam that too in season 1..tanshi chemistry vere level❤️❤️ before i dnt know ssharad bt after kasam i fell on love with him..yeah loved rishi as romantic hero and also in kasam there are different shades in his charcter bt i loved romantic side of his..the way he loved tanu❤️❤️ now they are saying he is negtive role and gonna be postive..excited to see..i hope more layers in his charcter

shatika thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Hifi 🙌 loved rishi in kasam that too in season 1..tanshi chemistry vere level❤️❤️ before i dnt know ssharad bt after kasam i fell on love with him..yeah loved rishi as romantic hero and also in kasam there are different shades in his charcter bt i loved romantic side of his..the way he loved tanu❤️❤️ now they are saying he is negtive role and gonna be postive..excited to see..i hope more layers in his charcter

Yup...m sure he'll put his 200% in whatever character he will play...🤩🤩

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am late to the party , didn't even know this forum has been opened already.

But I am rooting for Surbhi & Sharad for some reason , picturing two of them together gives away a different sorta vibe. I personally think the chemistry will be there.

Let's hope the naagin doesn't get married too early this series. 

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

I am late to the party , didn't even know this forum has been opened already.

But I am rooting for Surbhi & Sharad for some reason , picturing two of them together gives away a different sorta vibe. I personally think the chemistry will be there.

Let's hope the naagin doesn't get married too early this series. 

Same rinse and repeat tracks will be there in Naagin 5 too presented in a new wine of bottle just like previous seasons😊