Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Treason_Damon

Not till Naagin3 , but only Naagin 1 and Naagin 3 were good, excluding Naagin 2 because it was very weak on storyline and lead's chemistry.

SJ was fabulous as Naagin, she deserved the praise, but Ekta's praise doesn't matter, her fans has showered her with genuine praise so thats what matters. 

Yes, I was also saying same, Hina is herself either totally confused or just being diplomatic and indirectly giving message because she has been said not so reveal anything.

true and season 3 VFX was really good and from the beginning, episodes were greatly executed which pushed the show up & up and received massive TRPs

Edited by Changers - 3 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I dunno, I think Hina actually looks pretty great. She needs to work on her voice modulation, tone down a bit on the shocked eyes. I felt Nia was OTT as a Naagin though I suppose it is an overdramatic role. 

The dialogues are SO bad that’s not Hina’s fault and so is the horrific VFX and that eagle snake bullshit, yaar don’t blame the actors here please anyone would look ridiculous doing this 🤣

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I dunno, I think Hina actually looks pretty great. She needs to work on her voice modulation, tone down a bit on the shocked eyes. I felt Nia was OTT as a Naagin though I suppose it is an overdramatic role. 

The dialogues are SO bad that’s not Hina’s fault and so is the horrific VFX and that eagle snake bullshit, yaar don’t blame the actors here please anyone would look ridiculous doing this 🤣

It's an OTT role where you have to scream and shout of course and you're right anyone would look ridiculous doing this. Hina did alot better in the actual episodes than in promo's, but they could've done better with her costumes and jewelries.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

It's an OTT role where you have to scream and shout of course and you're right anyone would look ridiculous doing this. Hina did alot better in the actual episodes than in promo's, but they could've done better with her costumes and jewelries.

Yah she seems better in the episode and honestly the tandav was horrific all of them were awful IMO, the way it was filmed only was weird 🤣

I totally agree on the costumes and accessories; I do not get why Ekta is dressing her like some dandiya x belly dancer? She's using Komo's accessories and some belly dancing outfit.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I'm waiting for Surbhi chandana's promo.. It will be so lulzy to see her in Naagin form 🤣

During ishqbaaz I never expected that she will be playing Naagin one day 🤣

Hina's promo also looking so lame as expected🤣

Edited by Free_Rein - 3 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

I'm waiting for Surbhi chandana's promo.. It will be so lulzy to see her in Naagin form 🤣

During ishqbaaz I never expected that she will be playing Naagin one day 🤣

Hina's promo also looking so lame as expected🤣

There was already a trailer in Ishqbaaaz when she danced to Naagin song 😆 Though her Naagin costume in that sequence was good can't imagine how Ekta will dress her up here.