Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rarely any good actor takes up a show like Naagin now a days. Naagin has gradually lost it's charm because of terrible VFX and even more terrible story.

Naagin is treated like a joke now a days. VFX may be they are doing best according to their budget but it actually looks funny many times.

For Nia also, it must be in worst in the list of her work till now. A genuine actor looks for something  which has great story, new and what makes one prove his/her versitality. Naagin is repeatitive in story and then eventually turns into Family drama just with some ichhadhari characters instead of human charcaters. Old wine in new bottles.

Krystal is Ekta's bestie, and Ekta offers her Naagin every year but she denies. And have heard she is doing a movie that too with Amitabh Bachchan. Why would she do something like Naagin and make a joke of herself?

Already it is fact TV stars have it difficult to step in movies, almost every reputed TV star says this and Naagin ? 

And the level of favouritism Ekta is showing and casting only balaji people that don't even fit in, abruptly ending a season, abruptly throwing her lead out of show (Jasmin wasn't perfect as Naagin, she also didn't give Naagin vibes that much but she tried her best, either they shouldn't have asked Jasmin to play Nayantara, or they should have let her stay there as Nayantara) it is only gonna make is worse of a show. Naagin1 and Naagin 3 are two seasons which were hit. (But Ekta by her talent later destroyed Season 3 also by stupid berserk story).

Asha and Sanaya and Jennifer and and Dhrashti won't do Naagin at this stage of their career. They will make a joke of themselves by doing such shows.

Sanaya did a movie I guess and looking for good movies/web shows, Asha is also focusing on good content, Dhrashti is doing a web show opposite a great cast like Kunal kapoor and more such actors. Jennifer also focus on good script and character in TV shows and is mainly focusing on webshows. 

It is so funny when on one hand Hina's fan says she should do movie (though her previous movie was a flop, but at that time her fans trended she was fabulous in her character) and they then also want her to do Naagin for whole year? I mean chahte kya ho? Either trust your favourite and her decision to do cameo, or accept she isn't a movie material and play lead in Naagin for year.

Hina herself is doing TV (though it's cameo but still it's TV) and then says he still stick by her statement that she won't do TV. 

Edited by Treason_Damon - 3 years ago
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hina - the overacting ki dukan, she was bad as Komolika as well
wonder what Ekta saw in her?

So cringeworthy promo yuck, everything is so weird in this promo.

Season 5 promos are WORST PROMOS OF Naagin TILL DATE.

Edited by Changers - 3 years ago
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Changers

Hina - the overacting ki dukan, she was bad as Komolika as well
wonder what Ekta saw in her?

So cringeworthy promo yuck, everything is so weird in this promo.

Season 5 promos are WORST PROMOS OF Naagin TILL DATE.

At least Naagin S1 promos were the best one ever ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

At least Naagin S1 promos were the best one ever ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

yes s01 and then s03 promos were great

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@treson_demon

Ekta herself is responsible for this.Agar show bana rehe ho jo she must paid her attention to improve its quality.VFX are not praiseworthy at all.It does look funny sometines.Na dhang se story provide kar sakte ho na show ki quality bada sakte ho fir kaise trps expect karte hai ye log!!

In these two days,as far as I observed Nia,she truly did amazing job whatever she was given to do.I wish she never accepted N4.There was a time when "Naagin" was regarded as a brand.But now its quality is being destroyed.It has become a mockery show that's it.Same thing again and again..

Note:-I tried to reply quoting your reply but IF was saying my reply has abusive words๐Ÿ˜ก

So i needed to post separately.

Edited by Priya258 - 3 years ago
Priya258 thumbnail

Whatever Naagin could offered it provided till season3.It was popular and successful.But then n4 now n5 oh god

But Ek will never accept her mistake.She could have think about new show new concepts.Why repeating naagin seasons? season3 she rarely praised SJ's hardwork but knew well to use N3's popularity to promote her web series.Never paid attention to it.Never recognized the effort all the actors were putting otherwise at certain point there was no story in N3 but only due to SJ BeHir plus strong supporting cast managed to run it longest season so far.

It is Hina who will decide what to do.Some fans of her may want her to do naagin some will want her to do web series etc etc but at the end it's her decision.

She herself is confused.At one point she said she is at that point of her career that she won't do cameo so what is she doing heresmiley37

Treason_Damon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

@treson_demon

Ekta herself is responsible for this.Agar show bana rehe ho jo she must paid her attention to improve its quality.VFX are not praiseworthy at all.It does look funny sometines.Na dhang se story provide kar sakte ho na show ki quality bada sakte ho fir kaise trps expect karte hai ye log!!

In these two days,as far as I observed Nia,she truly did amazing job whatever she was given to do.I wish she never accepted N4.There was a time when "Naagin" was regarded as a brand.But now its quality is being destroyed.It has become a mockery show that's it.Same thing again and again..

Note:-I tried to reply quoting your reply but IF was saying my reply has abusive words๐Ÿ˜ก

So i needed to post separately.

Right. Exactly!

Even this season story is on similar terms with Naagin3 because it was a hit. 

Note: May be "naagin" is the word?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Treason_Damon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Whatever Naagin could offered it provided till season3.It was popular and successful.But then n4 now n5 oh god

But Ek will never accept her mistake.She could have think about new show new concepts.Why repeating naagin seasons? season3 she rarely praised SJ's hardwork but knew well to use N3's popularity to promote her web series.Never paid attention to it.Never recognized the effort all the actors were putting otherwise at certain point there was no story in N3 but only due to SJ BeHir plus strong supporting cast managed to run it longest season so far.

It is Hina who will decide what to do.Some fans of her may want her to do naagin some will want her to do web series etc etc but at the end it's her decision.

She herself is confused.At one point she said she is at that point of her career that she won't do cameo so what is she doing heresmiley37

Not till Naagin3 , but only Naagin 1 and Naagin 3 were good, excluding Naagin 2 because it was very weak on storyline and lead's chemistry.

SJ was fabulous as Naagin, she deserved the praise, but Ekta's praise doesn't matter, her fans has showered her with genuine praise so thats what matters. 

Yes, I was also saying same, Hina is herself either totally confused or just being diplomatic and indirectly giving message because she has been said not so reveal anything.

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Treason_Damon

Right. Exactly!

Even this season story is on similar terms with Naagin3 because it was a hit. 

Note: May be "naagin" is the word?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

That word was "blinded" which IF found abusing

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Naagin S1 and S3 were hits due to leads pairs