Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Ayushmann is supporting Rhea which is absolutely true, he has pressed likes in almost all the recent posts of Rhea, and I find this very distasteful. Ayushmann and Rhea worked together years back in MTV, but that doesn't mean that he is ought to support her like a blind fool. Even actresses like Shraddha Kapoor, Mrunal Thakur, Tripti Dimri, Parineeti also liked Rhea's recent insta posts.

Ayushmann justifies nepotism since a long time so it's already known to many that he likes to lick the as* of the insiders and can go to any extent.

But why do they have to support the side you want? They're allowed to be on Rhea's side. Ayushmann has known Rhea so maybe he thinks she's a decent girl and people are blaming her for no reason.

Ayushamann does suck up to the nepo crew but there's nothing wrong in that. People have to be smart and make the right alliances. You can get the same things by being nice instead of attacking everyone to get them. The same nepo crew has been good to him so why will he have a problem? His own brother and wife are making use of nepotism to get ahead so he is in no position to hit out at anyone as it is. He isn't a hypocrite like Kangana who has turned her useless sister into a manager.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

But why do they have to support the side you want? They're allowed to be on Rhea's side. Ayushmann has known Rhea so maybe he thinks she's a decent girl and people are blaming her for no reason.

Ayushamann does suck up to the nepo crew but there's nothing wrong in that. People have to be smart and make the right alliances. You can get the same things by being nice instead of attacking everyone to get them. The same nepo crew has been good to him so why will he have a problem? His own brother and wife are making use of nepotism to get ahead so he is in no position to hit out at anyone as it is. He isn't a hypocrite like Kangana who has turned her useless sister into a manager.

Cause Rhea is 100% guilty

I mean up until 2 weeks everyone thought KJO was guilty πŸ˜†

I still think Rhea is guilty but too many warriors going on wrong ways. Now dissing Disha'a parents πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Cause Rhea is 100% guilty

I mean up until 2 weeks everyone thought KJO was guilty πŸ˜†

I still think Rhea is guilty but too many warriors going on wrong ways. Now dissing Disha'a parents πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Yeah, seriously. The media is spreading so much fake news and if we're supposed to believe every single pearl that comes out of SSR's family, why can't the same be for Disha's family? Instead the same self-proclaimed warriors are attacking her family because they don't want conspiracy theories around her death. 

Ankita outright said Aditya Chopra and Karan Johar were kind to Sushant but I guess we have to ignore that because that doesn't fit our conspiracy. But she's the epitome of virtue and honesty about other things that suit us.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ankita outright said Aditya Chopra and Karan Johar were kind to Sushant but I guess we have to ignore that because that doesn't fit our conspiracy. 

Ive seen it happen πŸ˜†

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sharpener

True but can you really blame him? He still has a career in Bollywood and tbh Kangana's career is going nowehere πŸ˜†. So not really his fault because we all know that no one can survive in the bollywoood mafia without any ass-licking and c*ck-sucking πŸ˜†.

There should be a limit of as*-licking in my honest opinion, coz even stars like Deepika or Ranveer aren't liking any posts of Rhea just to stay relevant. Neither any of the rising stars like Annipie, Tara or anyone are liking Rhea's posts just to stay relevant. So Ayushmann liking Rhea's posts can't be justified. Ayushmann is already doing pretty well in Bollywood and a well known figure now, so he should at least be a little more image conscious. Otherwise he will end up losing many fans and followers.

ffkhan thumbnail

Okay let's admit that Ayushmann is supporting Rhea just coz he genuinely thinks that she's innocent. But he should think about his own image too, since he has reached to a position where he gained a mass popularity. Either he's too naive or he doing this deliberately just to be admired by the mafias. But again we never know.πŸ€ͺ

Btw, I am not really supporting all the activities of Kangana, including her never-ending targets towards the nepo gang, when she herself has given all the privileges to her sister. I absolutely distaste those vile activities of hers. But when it's about seeking justice of Sushant, if she can point out the exact points which the others have been missing, then it's completely fine. Even if there's a propaganda behind her protest, then also it shouldn't be a matter if the truth can be brought out.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

. But when it's about seeking justice of Sushant, if she can point out the exact points which the others have been missing, then it's completely fine. Even if there's a propaganda behind her protest, then also it shouldn't be a matter if the truth can be brought out.

What about justice for the injustices Kangeroo did

She stole credit and told everyone go work harder πŸ˜†

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What about justice for the injustices Kangeroo did

She stole credit and told everyone go work harder πŸ˜†

Not even interested to justify Kangana, everyone knows that she's not a sane person eitherπŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Not even interested to justify Kangana, everyone knows that she's not a sane person eitherπŸ˜†

She seems to have more in common with Rhea than she thinks πŸ˜†

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ayushmann is supporting Rhea which is absolutely true, he has pressed likes in almost all the recent posts of Rhea, and I find this very distasteful. Ayushmann and Rhea worked together years back in MTV, but that doesn't mean that he is ought to support her like a blind fool. Even actresses like Shraddha Kapoor, Mrunal Thakur, Tripti Dimri, Parineeti also liked Rhea's recent insta posts.

Ayushmann justifies nepotism since a long time so it's already known to many that he likes to lick the as* of the insiders and can go to any extent.

Ayushmann can support whoever he wants. But, wat is Kangana problem with this? Isn’t she the one who said that Kjo and nepo gang are the reason for the 

Suicide and not Rhea..... so why should she be angry if someone is supporting Rhea? Infact,  supporting Rhea will make her case against Kjo more stronger. But, Kangana is such a fool and filled with hatred that she’s just attacking everyone left, right and centre with no thought as to why she’s doing it in the first place. Wat a pathetic person.....