Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

what i can understand is that Ranbir has had multiple affairs same way SSR was called a skirt chaser .........but Ranbir's attitude is almost celebrated but SSR's character assassinated.....forget metoo allegation that came later.........even before that the blinds were in such condescending manner, when they knew that bollywood folks are much more convoluted then what they are writing for SSR......

and i can very well imagine how the bollywood folks mustve talked about Sushant's character post the metoo.... when even earlier they called him a guy with a 'truck driver' look............ buss sirf articles me 'ra**st' bolna baaki reh gaya tha....

also as per my knowledge she is not asking people to bash Deepika.........she is saying Deepika is not called psycho despite faking depression(which most people here also say), but she (kangna herself) is called one....... isn't that the truth......... aren't people calling Kangna psycho, witch, chudail............apne forum me hi sab itni bajaate hai uski..........pretty sure bollywood insiders also use such and worse words for her in their gossip sessions.....

You can very well IMAGINE what they MIGHT HAVE SAID,

Rapist kaha tu nahin tha But let’s all assume he was called a rapist...

Doesn’t make sense.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

what i can understand is that Ranbir has had multiple affairs same way SSR was called a skirt chaser .........but Ranbir's attitude is almost celebrated but SSR's character assassinated.....forget metoo allegation that came later.........even before that the blinds were in such condescending manner, when they knew that bollywood folks are much more convoluted then what they are writing for SSR......

and i can very well imagine how the bollywood folks mustve talked about Sushant's character post the metoo.... when even earlier they called him a guy with a 'truck driver' look............ buss sirf articles me 'ra**st' bolna baaki reh gaya tha....

also as per my knowledge she is not asking people to bash Deepika.........she is saying Deepika is not called psycho despite faking depression(which most people here also say), but she (kangna herself) is called one....... isn't that the truth......... aren't people calling Kangna psycho, witch, chudail............apne forum me hi sab itni bajaate hai uski..........pretty sure bollywood insiders also use such and worse words for her in their gossip sessions.....

Hain?????? Who celebrated Ranbir ???🧐 His own ex-girlfriends blasted him on the so-called nepo show , KWK. As far as I remember, Sushant was not so criticised for his affairs as much as ranbir. Infact, SSR had the clean image of a boy next door among the general audience. One blind item by masand didn’t hurt him.

Kangana is called a psycho for being a delusional, vicious witch , who wants to ruin reputations and careers just to satisfy her vile ego. Why is she comparing this to Deepika? DP never went after people just to spite them. Did she? As for her depression story, those who didn’t believed her called her fake. Why would they call her psycho witch? So, kangu would be only satisfied if everyone called Deepika the same things she was called as..... without any context or reason?????

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Equine

Hain?????? Who celebrated Ranbir ???🧐 His own ex-girlfriends blasted him on the so-called nepo show , KWK. As far as I remember, Sushant was not so criticised for his affairs as much as ranbir. Infact, SSR had the clean image of a boy next door among the general audience. One blind item by masand didn’t hurt him.

Kangana is called a psycho for being a delusional, vicious witch , who wants to ruin reputations and careers just to satisfy her vile ego. Why is she comparing this to Deepika? DP never went after people just to spite them. Did she? As for her depression story, those who didn’t believed her called her fake. Why would they call her psycho witch? So, kangu would be only satisfied if everyone called Deepika the same things she was called as..... without any context or reason?????

It was not one blind. And the metoo blinds did hurt him a lot. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You are running around the bushes, Kangana said Sushant was called rapist for things that Ranbir is celebrated. The thing is Kangana can't prove it, because Sushant was never called that.

Do you realise how foolish is Kangana, that she wants people to call Deepika psycho because of depression. Just shows her knowledge about mental health. Also Kangana being called psycho by BW insiders is just an allegation, Kangana can't prove it.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

It was not one blind. And the metoo blinds did hurt him a lot. 

There were blinds on Ranbir too , for being a womaniser , druggie and hiring hookers. The point is, you said that Ranbir is celebrated for the same things SSR was bashed. My question is , who celebrated Ranbir ? 

As for the me too allegations, they are a different game altogether. It affected everyone who got accused of it. SSR got movies even after the allegations. So , I think he actually managed to escape it. Ranbir was not accused of sexual assault, not yet anyways. So no comparison there.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Equine

There were blinds on Ranbir too , for being a womaniser , druggie and hiring hookers. The point is, you said that Ranbir is celebrated for the same things SSR was bashed. My question is , who celebrated Ranbir ? 

As for the me too allegations, they are a different game altogether. It affected everyone who got accused of it. SSR got movies even after the allegations. So , I think he actually managed to escape it. Ranbir was not accused of sexual assault, not yet anyways. So no comparison there.

I'm not the one who you quoted, I didn't say the Ranbir thing.

And yes, no comparison, the nature of the blind on SSR was way worse. 

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

There are even blinds of ranbir being gay and his friendship with ayaan...