Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

Honestly whatever I have read about Rhea, gives me a weird psycho vibes.... Haunted house, jadu tona, her friends spirit taking her revenge and now this....

Kaha phass gaya tha Sushant 

This, or maybe she is just manipulative raised to power 'n'. 

I am a newbie here, and honestly I made my account after lurking for 5 years, so I don't want to get banned. 

There is a thing I studied once when I was going through Harry Potter obsession phase and read everything related to symbolism behind the story. It's called psychic vampire ;some people have innate ability to suck life force from others. They latch on like parasites, feed on others, draw all energy from others and just move on without feeling a sliver of remorse. 

I am going to get banned. ðŸ˜­

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ1015

I am a newbie here, and honestly I made my account after lurking for 5 years, so I don't want to get banned. 

There is a thing I studied once when I was going through Harry Potter obsession phase and read everything related to symbolism behind the story. It's called psychic vampire ;some people have innate ability to suck life force from others. They latch on like parasites, feed on others, draw all energy from others and just move on without feeling a sliver of remorse. 

Nah lol you're not, chill. It's still discussion ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: KewlDude

okay so I am confused. 

Did he remarry or not?

But then, whether he remarried or not,  should not matter.

No 

He didn't remarried 

It's made up story by Shiv Sena ,to attack the family , in long list of attacks against the family by media , this is new one by maha govt.itself.

https://twitter.com/SushantBSinha/status/1292539188491857921?s=19

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HZAnita

I don't understand.  Why do they keep letting him skip? 

Heard he is in hyd not mumbai.
KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ1015

chill!! Why would you get banned for this? 

I have seen people saying much more horrible stuff on this forum ðŸ¤¢

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have some doubts regarding sushant's mysterious trip to Europe 

Rhea went there with her brother 

Why she took her brother with her 

There are high possibility it was for some special purpose

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDmC-S-AiZa/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Cryptic poem shared by Kriti Sanon. Dont speculate and Patience - Key words.

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

No 

He didn't remarried 

It's made up story by Shiv Sena ,to attack the family , in long list of attacks against the family by media , this is new one by maha govt.itself.

https://twitter.com/SushantBSinha/status/1292539188491857921?s=19

omg this line cracked me up even in this tragic situation ðŸ˜†

" Shivsena jo kar rahi hain woh kulhadi pe pair marna nehi  , pure sharir ara machine mein ghuserna jaisa hain" ðŸ¤£

If they are not trying to save some influential people's a$$, why are SS politicians giving such weird statements? 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

I have some doubts regarding sushant's mysterious trip to Europe 

Rhea went there with her brother 

Why she took her brother with her 

There are high possibility it was for some special purpose

His ex-assistant had said that Sushant's whole demeanour had changed since he came back from that trip.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/exclusive-i-learnt-sushant-singh-rajput-was-unwell-and-sad-after-returning-from-europe-says-his-former-assistant/articleshow/77449607.cms

"Had anybody ever told him in the past that Sushant was undergoing any treatment as some reports say? "No, but ye sunne mein aa raha tha that Sir had started keeping unwell and sad after he came back from Europe (Sushant and Rhea had reportedly gone to Europe for a holiday in October 2019). He was not his usual cheerful self." And who was telling Sabir this? "Keshav, the main cook with whom I had managed to stay connected.""

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Exclusive! "I learnt Sushant Singh Rajput was unwell and sad after returning from Europe," says his former assistant

Seems they met mafia there n came to know rhea is planted n he was trapped n in captive of them n may be tortured r given him drugs starting from there