Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow...so this guy is spewing filth just like that...this helplessness is killing me.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Transference

My point: Even if the sister is pure evil; then how is it relevant to the case. The case is about money laundering which is slowly being proved to be true. 18 hours of investigations from the ED etc doesn’t happen if they had all the documentation in place! 

If it was so simple and only a bottle of Chichore was the prized possession, then this wouldn’t have been the case. ED has other investigations. They would be happy to close this TRIVIAL issue if nothing was coming out of the questioning! 

Sushant's family lawyer though had said their main case is abetment to suicide. Rest of the charges are there along with the money one. But the main charge is abetment.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Pithani skipped ed n Ed again summoned him n told to attend on mon
KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Oh ssr dad got re- married I didn’t know that I mean that makes sense why ssr didn’t want to live with his dad because there’s another woman there. Steps are not really comforting to some people. I don’t understand why people attacking this family that lost their son and they are siding with loose character rhea 

frankly speaking,  if Sushant couldn't accept his dad remarrying,  then it's his problem,  not the family's problem. 

If his dad didn't have problems with Sushant living in with Ankita and then with Rhea , then Sushant shouldn't have problem with his dad remarrying either

Anyway,  I don't think it's true. 

Neither do I think that was the reason for Sushant not staying with his dad. His dad wanted to stay in Patna.  Sushant being a Bollywood actor,  I don't think it's possible for him to stay in Patna.

But but but.

Being said that,  whatever it was, doesn't give a girlfriend the  liberty to use her boyfriend's money like that.

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Pithani skipped ed n Ed again summoned him n told to attend on mon

I don't understand.  Why do they keep letting him skip? 

KewlDude thumbnail

okay so I am confused. 

Did he remarry or not?

But then, whether he remarried or not,  should not matter.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KewlDude

frankly speaking,  if Sushant couldn't accept his dad remarrying,  then it's his problem,  not the family's problem. 

If his dad didn't have problems with Sushant living in with Ankita and then with Rhea , then Sushant shouldn't have problem with his dad remarrying either

Anyway,  I don't think it's true. 

Neither do I think that was the reason for Sushant not staying with his dad. His dad wanted to stay in Patna.  Sushant being a Bollywood actor,  I don't think it's possible for him to stay in Patna.

But but but.

Being said that,  whatever it was, doesn't give a girlfriend the  liberty to use her boyfriend's money like that.

I read that both the family was not happy with him living in with ankita, they wanted them to get married which makes sense for traditional families. But rhea is wrong for creating companies than asking directors that wanted to cast ssr to cast her, she even made a statement she was handling his work. She’s not even his manager. She suffocated him. Fired his loyal staff. His staff said he changed after he met rhea. 

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

okay so I am confused. 

Did he remarry or not?

But then, whether he remarried or not,  should not matter.

Most probably he is not married .have heard his letter on some news channel when he filed the FIR

He has informed in the application. He has 4 daughter and one son who is no more 

His wife has died long back 

He was sort of giving his intro he did not mention 2nd wife  there

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I read that both the family was not happy with him living in with ankita, they wanted them to get married which makes sense for traditional families. But rhea is wrong for creating companies than asking directors that wanted to cast ssr to cast her, she even made a statement she was handling his work. She’s not even his manager. She suffocated him. Fired his loyal staff. His staff said he changed after he met rhea. 

they might have wanted them to get married,  which is natural for conservative families, but still they were in very good terms with Ankita. Hell, they are still in good terms with Ankita. 

The case with Rhea was totally different. 

Don't you think so?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

they might have wanted them to get married,  which is natural for conservative families, but still they were in very good terms with Ankita. Hell, they are still in good terms with Ankita. 

The case with Rhea was totally different. 

Don't you think so?

exactly why the family don’t like rhea