Surprisingly Liked It !

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As someone who had no freaking idea about the story since Shalaka's entry ( I think or even before that ) I realised nothing much happened afterall. And the finale played out pretty well. For a bizarre show like naagin , this finale surprisingly made a lot of sense. 

Pros :

1 ) Brindev's scene was heart-touching. Loved how well Nia enacted that scene , her character was pretty much sidelined but she still managed to shine.

2 )  Adaa as a naagin is still my favorite right after Mouni , her presence itself is so captivating. I missed her. It has never been the same.

3 ) Liked Surbhi too. I somehow love her attire the most out of all the naagins so far.

4 ) Very , very surprisingly I liked Hina , maybe my expectations were even lower but she did her part quite well.

5 ) Shivji showing up was actually such a great moment. I liked how they only portrayed his silhouette. Him freeing Adi Naagin was interesting.  His tandav >>>>>

Cons :

1) Two very unnecessary tandavs.  They should have stuck to one , because none of them are professional dancers and none of them can dance like at all. The way they shot this entire thing was embarrassing & funny. The second dance was way worse.

2) Shalaka being killed by Sesha ??? Brinda ko kuch bhi nahi mila ?? It was literally her season , she killed noone at all. What was the point even ?

3) Too many times " Dev ko haat mat lagana ? ". Did they run out of dialogues lmao 

Funniest part was when they were trying to scoop out that naagmani , Brinda was screaming " dev ko haat mat lagana " ๐Ÿคช

So it seems Brinda will get her happy ending with Dev. The least she deserves tbh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The postures , steps man that tandav sucked so bad ๐Ÿคฃ

I love Brindev's chemistry since the first episode so I loved how Nia & VJ carried out that scene. I really hope Brinda gets her happy ending , its on watch. ๐Ÿคฌ

I missed Sesha so much , I really hoped she could tackle that Vish though but she had little to no purpose this episode. She was sidelined the most. 

But notice how Vish hasn't died yet ? She disappeared , she still can come back. As much as I like Anita , her character is overused for naagin franchise. I wouldn't want to see her again like at all.

So Naagin5 will be Adi Naagin's punar janam ? So she'll be powerful. I feel like N5 will be a hive of supernaturals as well.

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tandav was not choreographed well.Some steps were

Yes they are non dancers but even with simple steps plus with their expression(not hina) they could have do more well.

They still did well whatever they could.Camera wasn't properly focusing on their face unnecessary filters

I don't like Nia's costume aur Hina ka toh bilkul bhi nai๐Ÿ˜†

Aur kuch hina ke bare me muje kuch nai bolna

Edited by Priya258 - 3 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Yes they are non dancers but even with simple steps plus with their expression(not hina) they could have do more well.

They still did well whatever they could.Camera wasn't properly focusing on their face unnecessary filters

I don't like Nia's costume

Aur hina ke bare me muje kuch nai bolna

I honestly didn't like the tandav at all. The choreography was horrible and the angle in which the shots were taken...no words. Those red lights being blurred out  everything about it was so not it. I understand they aren't professional but those filters were unnecessary , it made it look even worse.

I don't like her costume either. I liked the earlier black one better. 

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

The postures , steps man that tandav sucked so bad ๐Ÿคฃ

I love Brindev's chemistry since the first episode so I loved how Nia & VJ carried out that scene. I really hope Brinda gets her happy ending , its on watch. ๐Ÿคฌ

I missed Sesha so much , I really hoped she could tackle that Vish though but she had little to no purpose this episode. She was sidelined the most. 

But notice how Vish hasn't died yet ? She disappeared , she still can come back. As much as I like Anita , her character is overused for naagin franchise. I wouldn't want to see her again like at all.

So Naagin5 will be Adi Naagin's punar janam ? So she'll be powerful. I feel like N5 will be a hive of supernaturals as well.

@bold Please I agree with you. I like Anita a lot , I praised her in s3 quite a good number of times but Vishakha as a character is so overdone. I don't wanna see her ever in Naagin again. 

I kinda like that she's the most powerful naagin of all time , swayam shivji had to call her. I don't wanna see a lot of supernaturals but this eagle has been introduced at the beginning itself so no luck in that part. 

This naagin hierarchy is funny though ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's like that animal kingdom of 11th grade๐Ÿ’€

Edited by made-in-charms - 3 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I surprisingly liked the Hina too I never expected her to be this good as a Naagin. She has a strong screen presence that can't be denied. In promos, she looks cringewrothy but in the episodes she did well, I didn't like the tandav steps at all, but I was most Surprised with SJ here she managed to look graceful despite such horrible choreography.

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

I surprisingly liked the Hina too I never expected her to be this good as a Naagin. She has a strong screen presence that can't be denied. In promos, she looks cringewrothy but in the episodes she did well, I didn't like the tandav steps at all, but I was most Surprised with SJ here she managed to look graceful despite such horrible choreography.

The first tandav wasn't that bad. I noticed SJ there but the second one had horrible filters , angles overall badly choreographed , shot and edited. 

Yeah same I didnt expect to like , her expressions are not as stale as the promos. The next episode is her time to shine so let's see how she pulls through. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

I don't like Nia's costume aur Hina ka toh bilkul bhi nai๐Ÿ˜†

Aur kuch hina ke bare me muje kuch nai bolna

Nia had black and golden costume initially and it was literally very detailed and sexy. Phir story ke saath they decided nah this one is too good to be wasted on Brinda. We will make iss dress ka c grade version and pass it to Sarvasheth ๐Ÿ˜†

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I loved naagin season 3 purely due to surbhi jyoti. Kamaal ki acting , expressions hai. Difficult to pull off a thriller that needs bharatnatyam trained dancer at the bare minimum. Nia is a very good actor and deserved a better story / ending for n4. N4 let down by horrible writing. N5, hina is drop dead gorgeous, think she is the hottest of all naagins. I thought her entry was soft and graceful. In fact i was surprised by how much i liked the low key graceful entry. A good mix of subtlety and fierceness is what is required from hina. So maybe she will continue to surprise me. In short very happy with season 5.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes it Surprisingly Good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

2 )  Adaa as a naagin is still my favorite right after Mouni , her presence itself is so captivating. I missed her. It has never been the same.

3 ) Liked Surbhi too. I somehow love her attire the most out of all the naagins so far.

4 ) Very , very surprisingly I liked Hina , maybe my expectations were even lower but she did her part quite well.

5 ) Shivji showing up was actually such a great moment. I liked how they only portrayed his silhouette. Him freeing Adi Naagin was interesting.  His tandav >>>>>

Cons :

1) Two very unnecessary tandavs.  They should have stuck to one , because none of them are professional dancers and none of them can dance like at all. The way they shot this entire thing was embarrassing & funny. The second dance was way worse.

Exactly