Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Very pissed off with ekta for the horrible tandav choreography. Get a choreographer trained in bharathnatyam and most importantly a lead actress who is a trained classical dancer for a show like naagin.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

I loved naagin season 3 purely due to surbhi jyoti. Kamaal ki acting , expressions hai. Difficult to pull off a thriller that needs bharatnatyam trained dancer at the bare minimum. Nia is a very good actor and deserved a better story / ending for n4. N4 let down by horrible writing. N5, hina is drop dead gorgeous, think she is the hottest of all naagins. I thought her entry was soft and graceful. In fact i was surprised by how much i liked the low key graceful entry. A good mix of subtlety and fierceness is what is required from hina. So maybe she will continue to surprise me. In short very happy with season 5.

Exactly , I disliked the promo a lot so I don't even know how liked hina this episode. Unfortunately she's cameo ( not that I am tempted to witness a 10000 year old story ). I hope she shows up once in a while.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Very pissed off with ekta for the horrible tandav choreography. Get a choreographer trained in bharathnatyam and most importantly a lead actress who is a trained classical dancer for a show like naagin.

Honestly. I would prefer a naagin who is a trained dancer over anyone else. I just want to enjoy whatever is on my screen for a few months. That is why Sayantani & Mouni >>>

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sometimes it's hard to find all the qualities in one actor/actresses 

Mouni is classically trained dancer and good actress (as per in S1 and S2)

May be Ekta can find another classically trained dancer but Naaginis not all about doing tandav.To play Naagin, one must know acting she must know to show variations in her acting her expression her grace everything matters 

Wo saari cheez ek me milna mushkil hai

Shayantani is excellent.I think she is alsoclassically trained and amazing actress.

Except Mouni and Shayantani

Surbhi (❤️),Ada,Anita and Nia are not trained dancers.But one thing which is a plus point they are amazing actress.They have own style grace expression wise just excellent.It is the choreographer who couldn't use it well.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

As someone who had no freaking idea about the story since Shalaka's entry ( I think or even before that ) I realised nothing much happened afterall. And the finale played out pretty well. For a bizarre show like naagin , this finale surprisingly made a lot of sense. 

Pros :

1 ) Brindev's scene was heart-touching. Loved how well Nia enacted that scene , her character was pretty much sidelined but she still managed to shine.

2 )  Adaa as a naagin is still my favorite right after Mouni , her presence itself is so captivating. I missed her. It has never been the same.

3 ) Liked Surbhi too. I somehow love her attire the most out of all the naagins so far.

4 ) Very , very surprisingly I liked Hina , maybe my expectations were even lower but she did her part quite well.

5 ) Shivji showing up was actually such a great moment. I liked how they only portrayed his silhouette. Him freeing Adi Naagin was interesting.  His tandav >>>>>

Cons :

1) Two very unnecessary tandavs.  They should have stuck to one , because none of them are professional dancers and none of them can dance like at all. The way they shot this entire thing was embarrassing & funny. The second dance was way worse.

2) Shalaka being killed by Sesha ??? Brinda ko kuch bhi nahi mila ?? It was literally her season , she killed noone at all. What was the point even ?

3) Too many times " Dev ko haat mat lagana ? ". Did they run out of dialogues lmao 

Funniest part was when they were trying to scoop out that naagmani , Brinda was screaming " dev ko haat mat lagana " 🤪

So it seems Brinda will get her happy ending with Dev. The least she deserves tbh

bold they were literally stabbing dev forehead that time. 🤣 i was like tu rehne de behen naagin ke naam pe kalak hai tu.