Awww BrinDev !!!

Posted: 3 years ago

To be honest what a superb acting by Nia and VJ .Their chemistry was amazing and what a brilliant scene  But I feel sorry the way Mukhta portray Brinda as a stupidest and dumbest Naagin . Ekta wasted both of them only because of crap storyline and screenplay .Any how my wishes r always with them hope We will see them together in some other project .

True talent will speak louder than words.

They will get better projects than this.

I have always enjoyed their chemistry a lot. 

Today it hit very differently. I just wish they portrayed their best friends to lovers thingy better. 

S2 is still the worst season imo story & chemistry wise. 

I feel so bad 

Mukta lost her brain😡

Originally posted by amikool143

I feel so bad 

Mukta lost her brain😡

Mukku aur Mrinal lost their brain ages ago.

They have nothing stored in their brain

Khali dimag shaitan ka ghar hota hai.

They are very talented and they will get best work 

Mukta made a crap story😡

BrinDev had a sizzling chemistry 

But they are not given a proper scenes😭

Brindev has good chemistry.. Better than season 2 leads... Hope someone cast them for better project.... . ðŸ¤—

They don't have many scenes due to obvious reasons but their rain scene where brinda things it's her fiance and hugs dev is still my favorite. 

And I liked how they gave them this emotional ending , wish we could see Brinda's feelings changing gradually just like s1. 

Originally posted by adoreyou

S2 is still the worst season imo story & chemistry wise. 

I thought I was the only one who didn't like it. I couldn't get through the first two-three episodes. It was when they were at a farmhouse and rocky saw shivangi lmao I facepalmed like how ??? The chemistry is nowhere to be found. 

How I like both Mouni & KVB but together they seemed terrible. 

The only season I missed entirely ( except when I was forced to watch the ads or promotions on social medias 💀 , a horrible mess )