Naagin Finale or Naagin Fooling audience !!!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I never commented on this forum before but today i am bound to comment that it was the worst finale i ever saw in any naagin season. 

All i could say Nia was totally misused in this season and i simply hated it. I like Nia but today i simply loved her.

Frankly i never thought Nia could give justice to this but she totally NAILED it and gave a FABULOUS performance.

Now lets get into Brinda.... I mean i am feeling so poor for this girl. It was her revenge and suddenly Vish arrived and took all the revenge (Anita was MINDBLOWING) i mean what the hell !!! Kya matlab kuch bhi lena dena nahi hai beech mein aagayi.

I am a big SC fan but really wasnt happy that she is doing naagin. I thought to give Naagin 5 a chance but before that i wanted to clear all the confusion during the finale. But What was this finale !!! Ye kis tarah ka mazak thaa !! ðŸ¤£

Hina hina hina !!! Dimaag ka Hina karke chhod diya. You do whatever you want to with Hina but do it on season 5 na. Atleast complete toh kardete is season 4 ko. Kaise aadha adhoora finale thaa ye.

Now i am really scared that what happened with Nia what if Ekta does the same with SC. And even SJ ko bhi precap mein thik se nahi dikhaya. Although she is million times better in giving expressions than some Sarvashresth naagin LMAO. ðŸ˜µ

The makers completely FOOLED audience. Naagin 4 turned out to be a complete JOKE !!! ðŸ˜¡

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's Ekta fooling audience

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Naagin every season is getting the dumbest going they always require help from previous Naagin. For SC’s sake I hope she gets a decent character atleast and I hope that Mohit wouldn't remain in the show he's a bigger disaster than Hina.

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Naagin every season is getting the dumbest going they always require help from previous Naagin. For SC’s sake I hope she gets a decent character atleast and I hope that Mohit wouldn't remain in the show he's a bigger disaster than Hina.

Hina, Dheeraj and Mohit are just a cameo. Today Dheeraj also posted an article in his insta stories about their character's story and that that play a cameo.

Agree Mohit is bigger disaster than even Hina (that person is total blank on face, atleast Hina give awkward bechari bahu expressions🤣), But Hina is also not bearable at all. Its like both are worst. Dheeraj also looks like a character made by Ekta to match Khilji but it is a total failure. But if among three only Dheeraj seems atleast bearable.

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ekta is fooling not just audience but all.

Casted Jasmin and threw her out randomly, Casted Nia, and totally wasted her and made her look like a fool not lead. If Nia wasn't doing Naagin, she might be doing her web show Twisted. 

And Hina said she is doing Naagin only because it's pandemic and web shows shooting is not happening and what a time to abruptly end the season and make new season with favourite one.

And more insult when not just whole season but even in finale, the season lead looked like a side character. It is only Hina Hina and Hina.

And then so that Ekta can get trps by other Naagin's (SJ, NS, AdaaKhan, Anita) fans, she gets them in Naagin 5 premier and not Naagin 4 finale.🤪(that too after giving promos that they will be in Naagin 4 finale so legit she got trps from other Naagin fans for her favourite in Naagin4 finale and Naagin 5 first epi both) Made total fool of audience too.

Whatever Nia did in the season, it's very clear she is a great actor, many many times better than Ekta's favourite Hina, it is injustice to Nia. She was totally wasted and so was the chemistry of lead in Naagin 4 was not shown properly.

In Promo there is negative chemistry between Hina and Mohit , not even zero. Both are completing in who gives better blank expressions there

Edited by Treason_Damon - 3 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Treason_Damon

Hina, Dheeraj and Mohit are just a cameo. Today Dheeraj also posted an article in his insta stories about their character's story and that that play a cameo.

Agree Mohit is bigger disaster than even Hina (that person is total blank on face, atleast Hina give awkward bechari bahu expressions🤣), But Hina is also not bearable at all. Its like both are worst. Dheeraj also looks like a character made by Ekta to match Khilji but it is a total failure. But if among three only Dheeraj seems atleast bearable.

Agree with this neither are bearable even the expressionless Jasmin Bhasin looked better as Naagin than Hina, Dheeraj is the better actor out of the two no doubt but his looks and character get up is unbearable. Mohit I really can't bare him at all he's the worst.