Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

In episode 7-8 it was Rajeev..... ACP sir refers this name in episode 29-30 as well......and then there was no mention of his son until case of the horrifying virus when Dr Nyanti asks him, but doesn't mention the name.....and when the son returned in the murders in sunrise episode he was named as Nakul....... God knows why writters did what they did

Hope this helps

Regards 

Sainath

I didn't remember this. The only name I remembered for ACP's son was Nakul. Thanks for this Sainath. :)

23Diya thumbnail

He had a brother and 2 sisters but in episode 505 he suddenly became an anath (writters fault) to just create drama in the episode......and after this episode the writers never mentioned this agian

That is actually possible. A person can have siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. and still be an orphan if his/her parents are dead. Because by definition, an orphan is a person whose parents are dead. It has nothing to do with whether other relations are alive or not. And as far as I remember, Daya's parents were never shown to be alive (correct me if I'm wrong). So, technically the writers got that one right.

But that's probably the only time they got it right. The worst name mess-up has been with Freddy's wife. They keep making the innocent Freddy change his wives. 😆

Edited by 23Diya - 3 years ago
SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 23Diya

That is actually possible. A person can have siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. and still be an orphan if his/her parents are dead. Because by definition, an orphan is a person whose parents are dead. It has nothing to do with whether other relations are alive or not. And as far as I remember, Daya's parents were never shown to be alive (correct me if I'm wrong). So, technically the writers got that one right.

But that's probably the only time they got it right. The worst name mess-up has been with Freddy's wife. They keep making the innocent Freddy change his wives. 😆

I just knew Radhika, koi aur bhi naam tha kya?

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SarafWasima

Manisha, Smitha😆

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

I didn't remember this. The only name I remembered for ACP's son was Nakul. Thanks for this Sainath. :)

You're welcome 🙂🙂🙂

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

@bold ; yeah that's actually possible......but in that episode Daya sir says to ACP sir that (I don't remember the Hindi dialogue so I'm gonna write it in English) "I didn't even think I would have a single relative"......and in case of the missing bullet Daya sir is seen hearing voices of his landlady asking to vacate his house and a guy (possibly a postman)  saying "aap ka pita ji se telegram" and another voice saying "Daya , mutse yeh umeet nahin tha"  which hurts Daya sir so much that he steals his gun from the bureau and tries to commit suicide 

It's in this video after 30:00 minutes

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WivytUvPScFMFudP6

@underline ; 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even Freddy's name was changed thrice!!! From Brian to Micheal To Fredricks and finally the nickname Freddy......I always think to myself that his full name is Michael Brian Fredricks.......

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago
SarafWasima thumbnail

@bold ; yeah that's actually possible......but in that episode Daya sir says to ACP sir that (I don't remember the Hindi dialogue so I'm gonna write it in English) "I didn't even think I would have a single relative"......and in case of the missing bullet Daya sir is seen hearing voices of his landlady asking to vacate his house and a guy (possibly a postman)  saying "aap ka pita ji se telegram" and another voice saying "Daya , mutse yeh umeet nahin tha"  which hurts Daya sir so much that he steals his gun from the bureau and tries to commit suicide 

@underline ; 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even Freddy's name was changed thrice!!! From Brian to Micheal To Fredricks and finally the nickname Freddy......I always think to myself that his full name is Micheal Brian Fredricks.......

Lmao 🤣 

SarafWasima thumbnail

🤦🏻‍♀️😂 

23Diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarafWasima

I never knew about Radhika. Wow, you learn something new everyday😆

23Diya thumbnail

@underline ; 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even Freddy's name was changed thrice!!! From Brian to Micheal To Fredricks and finally the nickname Freddy......I always think to myself that his full name is Micheal Brian Fredricks.......

@red: Was the scene shown in the episode, or was it just a memory? I don't clearly remember the little things about this episode, only the major details. 

@bold: That's a cool idea. It actually works. 😛