Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

How do we know Shravan will enter Dhar Regiment? Am I missing something here?

There hasnt been any indication.. all we know is heart will break and he will enter the Army... 

For the twist surely Suman and Tiwaris wont have a clue... Shravan doesnt need anyone to enter the Army... it could be base on his own merits.. 

All these PariWar is building up to a bigger life changing event for both.. 

Pyar Muqammal but Dastaan Adhuri ๐Ÿ’” which I hope they will both confess their feelings both parting ways.. 

Teri mohabbatein, Teri Ibadaatein, tere lagaye hue ilzam.. what will Suman or Tiwaris accuse him or them off?

Aye na hauton pe tera naam... 

With all this lyrics, itโ€™s quite obvious one of them will be angry with the other.. 

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Hi dear. Yeah, my area was unfortunately affected by the storm also but its better now so was communicating either through my iPhone or iPad (hot spotting). How are things at your place now?

Same with us.....tired of generators sound at home and office everywhere....finally power came back...but awful damage to control....ahead.......no idea how to deal with it all......hope things get better at your end soon.........

Edited by Isabel - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Same with us.....tired of generators sound at home and office everywhere....finally power came back...but awful damage to control....ahead.......no idea how to deal with it all......hope things get better at your end soon.........

They said the power should be back by today or this week for the other nearby surrounding areas. ConEd is terrible at service lol but lets see.

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

They said the power should be back by today or this week for the other nearby surrounding areas. ConEd is terrible at service lol but lets see.

Hi Meena!... How is everything coming up after the storm?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

^things are okay dear...what about your place?