Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I am starting to think Rhea might have some borderline personality disorder..something of that sort. I (unfortunately) know some people who are masters of manipulation in real life and they will do anything to paint themselves in the right, yet they also know how to have their way with anyone that  crosses their path. The outside world will hardly ever see their true colors because it's as if they wear multiple masks. Rhea strikes me as someone similar and I can totally see her doing conniving things to her partners and getting away with it. 

I still see no point in dropping supposed whatsapp (personal) conversations of your ex-boyfriend. That just seems bizarre..granted they are even real. 

Well we shouldn't diagnose because many borderline personality disorder people are innocent and try their best to battle their mental illness.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HZAnita

Especially since:

1) They have absolutely no bearing on the case.  All they show (if authentic) is that SSR believed the accusations at one time, but this has nothing to do with any of the legal questions at hand.

2) SSR and the accused sister appeared to make their peace as evidenced by her visiting him and their communication after these accusations were made.

So, aside from trying to attack the family as some sort of retaliation, I'm also not sure what the point - or relevance - was of releasing those discussions.

*shrug*

I agree. Also, let's just say the screenshots are real..big deal. He had an issue with his sister on a certain topic..siblings can have issues amidst one another..sometimes big, sometimes small. However, what is Rhea's goal here? Is she trying to deflect the topic from instead of her being the manipulator, it's actually Sushant's sister? It makes no sense. 

This just seems like a case of tit for tat by Rhea..she and/or her lawyers are just trying to get nasty..however, it makes zero sense and when you  barely have any context to these screenshots..it actually looks borderline comical from Rhea's side. 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HZAnita

Especially since:

1) They have absolutely no bearing on the case.  All they show (if authentic) is that SSR believed the accusations at one time, but this has nothing to do with any of the legal questions at hand.

2) SSR and the accused sister appeared to make their peace as evidenced by her visiting him and their communication after these accusations were made.

So, aside from trying to attack the family as some sort of retaliation, I'm also not sure what the point - or relevance - was of releasing those discussions.

*shrug*

Mudslinging is all she can do right now.

By showing the chats,  she is trying to project that the family or the sister in particular are not pure souls or dudh ke dhule as they are being viewed as and she's also trying to prove that the family alienated themselves from Sushant or vice versa. So, the case (might) lose a little credibility as she can say that they were not even a part of his life for many months so how can they accuse of Abetment. 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Isn’t it sad that his sisters n family have to post pics n videos to prove their dead brothers love for them...shame on us collectively as a society 

Exactly

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago
aish. thumbnail

I had a roommate.. who had a pretty well off boyfriend. So what she'd do is, when he calls her in the night, she'd say shes very hungry and when he asks her to eat something, she used to go all "No no its fine, no need". Eventually he would feel bad and get food delivered to our house. Slowly this became a daily affair and extended to all three meals. He didnt even realize she was using him tbh becsuse he thought she was so innocent.

And this is one example of how she started using him. It got worse with time.

Such people exist everywhere. 

Edited by aish. - 3 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Well we shouldn't diagnose because many borderline personality disorder people are innocent and try their best to battle their mental illness.

Of course, I am not diagnosing anyone...that is why I mentioned "I think.." 

Also as a disclaimer: I am not stereotyping anyone or a condition either. I made a comment on manipulation based off of my personal experience. 

Edited by starstruckk - 3 years ago
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
DushtKanya thumbnail
Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Isn’t it sad that his sisters n family have to post pics n videos to prove their dead brothers love for them...shame on us collectively as a society 

They are paying price for asking justice for him

I feel worst for the father 

He is 74. All alone as all daughters are married 

He had to bear his son's death and now fighting for it

Everytime I see him crying I feel really bad 

Why they are paying price for poor lad's dream

Sometimes I feel what if he would not have  got movies and was doing soaps only

At least he would have been surrounded by supporting people 

I can see unity in television actors. For in hina's cannes troll

Even ekta is far better than these Bollywood filmmaker 

Even after removing someone from her show she used to give them other show like Krystal dsouza

Even for actor like rajat tokas who is always at loggerheads with media, she took his side 

Sushant paid for his hard work and talent