Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am sorry...but this pic is disgusting and so is KRK making fun of anyone's depression is.🀒

I never take KRK seriously or even bother reading his tweets.

Aww I know the pic is scary but it's so accurate though, it suits Bhatt and Rhea's disgusting bond and series of disgusting tweets after Sushant passing, especially Mahesh Bhatt's. 

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

There's something else that puzzles me. 

Sushant says "I would try to sleep now" at like 6:20 P.M., which is already bizarre because he admittedly didn't like going to sleep in general and when he did, it used to be for 3-4 hours during that period (must have freshly started dating Rhea without any medication at that time if they're discussing the alleged molestation) and then he woke up at 6-7 A.M.. But then it can also happen that he had been tired (I still find it weird tho). My point however is: Rhea is like yeah sweet baba boy go to sleep, and then she messages him again at 8 P.M. saying "hi my baby, how is my baby doing?", only 2 hours later? And then Sushant replies almost instantly? πŸ˜•

you are trying to find logic here? πŸ˜†

Itni akali hoti toh madam yeh sab nah karti

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So miss golddigger said the water bottle and that made up grateful note is the only property of sushant which she had

But almost just one month of dating her brother is leeching money in small installment from sushant account like 30000 , 18000 etc

Gold digger Ko Amar premika banana tha

Koi pooche isse Kaun se relationship GF to Jaane do nakaare good for nothing bhai Ko bheek Deni hoti

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: HZAnita

This has to be one of the biggest breaks in the financial case.  I am very glad that this was covered by CNN so that people can't just shrug this revelation off by saying it was Republic or Times Now.  I wonder what excuses they will give on this one because whatever they say the money was supposed to be used for can easily be verified by subsequent transactions.

@bold : the first thing I noticed that it was on CNN and not Republic.now let's see what excuses do people come up with 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

There's something else that puzzles me. 

Sushant says "I would try to sleep now" at like 6:20 P.M., which is already bizarre because he admittedly didn't like going to sleep in general and when he did, it used to be for 3-4 hours during that period (must have freshly started dating Rhea without any medication at that time if they're discussing the alleged molestation) and then he woke up at 6-7 A.M.. But then it can also happen that he had been tired (I still find it weird tho). My point however is: Rhea is like yeah sweet baba boy go to sleep, and then she messages him again at 8 P.M. saying "hi my baby, how is my baby doing?", only 2 hours later? And then Sushant replies almost instantly? πŸ˜•

This is so funny lol

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KewlDude

@bold : the first thing I noticed that it was on CNN and not Republic.now let's see what excuses do people come up with 

Whether people like it or not, this ain’t gonna  stop. Truth has a way of finding its way up. More power to truth seekers! 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am sorry...but this pic is disgusting and so is KRK making fun of anyone's depression is.🀒

..some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."- Michael Caine, The Dark Night.

Social Media really enpowers the sadistic individual. Hiding behind that screen. They don't want the TRUTH, they want chaos. Burn someone, anyone...Rhea, Bollywood, Disha. Until someone is burnt...its not considered justice. Masquerading as that SSR fan. Just look at the people leading this SM campaign. KRK, Kangana, Ishkaran, HerdHarsh( All BB people know hes paid PR). The scum of twitter, the most toxic people are leading this #war. Its no shock then, how toxic the enviornment is, is it? 

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Whether people like it or not, this ain’t gonna  stop. Truth has a way of finding its way up. More power to truth seekers! 

Mahan logo ne kaha hain

"Satyamev jayate" πŸ˜³

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KewlDude

unless ED PM me personally i wont believe it

starstruckk thumbnail

I am starting to think Rhea might have some borderline personality disorder..something of that sort. I (unfortunately) know some people who are masters of manipulation in real life and they will do anything to paint themselves in the right, yet they also know how to have their way with anyone that  crosses their path. The outside world will hardly ever see their true colors because it's as if they wear multiple masks. Rhea strikes me as someone similar and I can totally see her doing conniving things to her partners and getting away with it. 

I still see no point in dropping supposed whatsapp (personal) conversations of your ex-boyfriend. That just seems bizarre..granted they are even real. 

Edited by starstruckk - 3 years ago