Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I forgot one more

Ankit Mohan-They wasted.At first his character was introduced as a flirty type boy.He was goot in it like you will feel to slap him when he tried to misbehave with Bela.Ankit did well.Then Ankit came as Fake Yuvi.He did well too.Then real Yuvi came made him naag and purely negative but it was very late.They could have use it different way.He had great potential but didnt make proper use of it.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Ego problem!

Ekta Maata thinks what she decides its the best but she is only falling and falling..

If she would have cared what we say then atleast she would have analyse what we say and think about it then we might have get better results.But for her she don't give a damn to us.

Season 2-Kinsukh as Rudra was really impressive more than the main lead.When Rudra's character started getting praises and popular Ekta end it.She realised later that she messed up in N2.It is her ego which stops her to see the good things.

Season 3-Chetan Bhagat and Pavitra Punia,these two could be so great villain and we would have seen something different.Rakshanda is amazing no doubt but it was expected she would play negative role so when she turned negative that was no more surprising.I like positive Sumi Maa more.I wish if they would have kept her positive only and make use of it positively.

Mahir Sehgal-I am saying this as per character. We love BeHir❤️ but I wish to see "strong" side of human Mahir.They messed it up after Naagin revelation.

Adhvik Mahajan-I loved his character ACP but they killed him.I liked ACP-Vish more than Vik-Vish 

Thank you for reminding me about advik !! How can I forget it like he was one of my fvt!! And he and vish were 🔥

And yes mahir's character post revelation was messed up which initially was my most favourite!!

Ekta's writers could not bring or work to write better story.They don't know how to use actors various shades and potential.

N5👎🏼

N5 story👎🏼

N5 casting👎🏼

Result=0😳 

👏

Edited by Dr_strange_100 - 3 years ago
Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

I forgot one more

Ankit Mohan-They wasted.At first his character was introduced as  flirty type boy.He was goot in it like you will feel to slap him when he tried to misbehave with Bela.Ankit did well.Then Ankit came as Fake Yuvi.He did well too.Then real Yuvi came made him naag and purely negative but it was very late.They could have use it different way.He had great potential but didnt make proper use of it.

Can't agree more👍🏼

I have seen him mahabharat!! He is amazing actor but wasted not in one show but in haivan too!

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I was just thinking about Sana Sayyad from Divya Drishti. She's impressive and can act well, but she already has a show with Mohit Mailk which seems better than Naagin series. Glad she's getting work and doing well.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

I was just thinking about Sana Sayyad from Divya Drishti. She's impressive and can act well, but she already has a show with Mohit Mailk which seems better than Naagin series. Glad she's getting work and doing well.

Yes I already mentioned her in one of my previous post as a potential lead and even Nyra Bannerjee but sana is already having a different show and Nyra don't like to do Nagin stuff!! Though they would have been amazing!! I really love Sana!