Hrithik, Tabu and Disha Patani to star in 'The Citadel' adaptation?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hope Disha improves her acting or else she will be completely overshadowed by Hrithik and TabuπŸ˜” 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good one. I hope, Tabu gets good amount of Screenspace. πŸ˜† Well, Hrithik will look good as Doctor and Manager. The roles look apt for him.  

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please please gawd let this happen! Loved the show!! Tabu and HR will have so many scenes *together πŸ‘

Edited by powpow - 3 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The report says he was approached to do The Citadel or The Night Manager and  his choice is The Night Manager.

Other reports say it's dependent on the director and full casting.  Director is alleged to be Neeraj Pandey from Special Ops

We'll see but I'd love to see him with Tabu and it's a great role from a great spy novel.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Neeraj Pandey. OMG yesss. Hrithik + Neeraj Pandey πŸ˜Ž

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not The Night Manager! Why can't they come up with original content urgh!

I have seen the original more than 5 times and its one of a kind, not the kind of show you can remake. Plus they would censor alot of things.

Everyone who's watched it knows how incredible Tom Hiddleston and Hugh Laurie were; along with the entire supporting cast. Hiddleston was phenomenal, he brought this very Shakespeare-Bond charisma to Jonathan Pine. I couldn't bring myself to watch anyone other than him ❀️

While Tabu would be a great Angela Burr, Disha can't do justice to Jed. It was a very layered role. Not to mention Tom Hollander who played Corky...Indian shows or movies have never done justice to homosexuality other than Fawad in K&S. I cannot imagine someone being homosexual but extremely dangerous in an Indian version, they'll ruin it.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow Tabu and Hrithik padh k I was happy 

But Disha kya idhar kya CK Ka promotion karegi

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Disha is going to steal HR and Tabu's thunder. Watch out 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Either one would be better than tacky stuff like Krrish. The Night Manager was extremely good.

The only sad part is that Indians have zero creativity and do nothing original. All they want to do is copy and remake work from other industries.