Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Is parth looking different or is it just me ?

Like RS said he lost face fat his hairstyle is different too🤔

Beardwalagunda kab ayega vapas ? 

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

With all the ayodhya vibe around and Parth resuming today...I am imagining Anu's smashing entry saving CP from fire and ram ram jai raja ram is ringing in my ears😂😂

#wishfulthinking - why else would they show same precap for a week🤷😂 (I am not aware about the BTS if Bajaj has already saved her😂)

Don't be so hopeful that Anurag is coming to save CP. I think the fire sequence has already been shot so why Anurag will save CP when Parth is not there in kzk set. It is just a stunt used by kzk makers so that Anupre and other kzk fans will remain hooked to the screen in the hope that Anurag will save his daughter Sneha not Mr Bajaj. But it is actually Mr Bajaj who has actually saved Sneha from fire because the sequence has already been shot😆😆😆

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Finally he is back and looking killer as usual.

Welcome back anurag Basu the Thornbird of the century.

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Hamaari shaanthi spoil karne ke liye ye thorn bird vaapas aaya hai. Kya iski aayi ko iska kaan keechke apne paas rakhna nahin patha. Nahin patha tho mujhe poocho. Mein bataati kaise karna hai. 😡

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/after-erica-fernandes-and-aamna-shariff-parth-samthaan-to-resume-shooting-for-kasautii-zindagii-kay_167681

Finally Parth is back to shoot🥳

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Welcome back Partho!! Show ki jaan wapas aagaya ❤️

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Parth entered the set this morning, at around 11am and was shooting for his portions individually - for those who have hope for Anu saving CP, this might be a good news. 

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/parth-samthaan-resumes-shooting-for-kasautii-zindagii-kay-2-joins-erica-fernandes-and-aamna-sharif-on-the-sets-all-hands-on-deck-now/5f2a7c7ab8435c0304eeae18

nkmdesiusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Finally glad to see Parth back in Kasauti, the show was not the same w/out him.

Also relieved he has recovered and back with a bang! Now looking forward to seeing how the story moves forward.

All the best Parth aka Anurag. Keep smiling nd shining :-) :-) 

Shooting.Star thumbnail

I’m so happy to hear Parth is back safe and sound in KZK2!

KZK2 felt lifeless without Anurag - he is the heart of KZK2!♥️ 

Tried to watch KZK2 in Parth’s absence but could not watch more than few episodes.  Now show will be a bit bearable after Parth’s comeback!😆

Can’t wait to see Parth’s re-entry and Anurag adding spark into this show again.😎🥳