Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

With all the ayodhya vibe around and Parth resuming today...I am imagining Anu's smashing entry saving CP from fire and ram ram jai raja ram is ringing in my ears😂😂

#wishfulthinking - why else would they show same precap for a week🤷😂 (I am not aware about the BTS if Bajaj has already saved her😂)

Onlyanupre thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

With all the ayodhya vibe around and Parth resuming today...I am imagining Anu's smashing entry saving CP from fire and ram ram jai raja ram is ringing in my ears😂😂

#wishfulthinking - why else would they show same precap for a week🤷😂 (I am not aware about the BTS if Bajaj has already saved her😂)

Main bhi yahi kehna chahti thi .

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hope4u

The more I read about DG maasi, the more I'm ROFLing... 🤣🤣🤣

Eeeks hope!!!!! 🤣🤣 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IFLove

I was also thinking the same. They freaking showed the same Precap with Bajaj looking stunned seeing something/someone for 5 days and did time pass in the episodes😆

Anyway, not keeping any expectations. We are used to popats ....ek aur hi sahi😆

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I was also thinking the same. They freaking showed the same Precap with Bajaj looking stunned seeing something/someone for 5 days and did time pass in the episodes😆

But I am enjoying the Bajaj scenes now for the sake of my long time love for KP😂 still don't understand Bajaj though🤣

I loved the shot where he was running alone towards the fire, but when pre n Sneha appeared, I was like no...Anu is coming!😆

If prerish could save her, why would pre cry like that? I guess she must have failed to save her n Anu did. That's why she must be devastated that once again she couldn't save the kid and anu who left his daughter to die in the fire is saving this kid now...tab Kaha gaya tha Anurag.. mere bachi ki kya galti thi n all the rona dhona it must be🤪

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I honestly don't care.. 😂 Anurag is back. Now the real story will start again. 🙏

But this 5 din, same precap bit has been hilarious!!! 😂