Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Actually di I am laughing on double standards of audience

Kallu rachit shaadi vakth it was like beachri she was in majboori naa tyaag ki pillu kelieye etc etc etc

Malhar is a man who was ready to accept someone else child for his kalyani but ek pic aaya hi nahi they says he moved on it was easy for him to forget kalayni and marry another woman. Usko bas shadi ki shauk he . Moved on is a big word di and thanks malhar u proved ki sare vaade useless he

I am asking kyom bhai sirf female leads ki majboori hotha he males ka nahi hosaktha kya vo koi tyag ya natak nahi kar saktha he kya . Kya ye drama ye izzat satu savtri tag jo fleads ka hamesha safe rehtha despite being married or marriage drama odne multiple times males leads rams nahi ho saktha he kya . Vo log ek pic ke basis pe ye bole ye acha nahi laga bass

Prejudiced that malhar easily moved on after death of kallu

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Actually di I am laughing on double standards of audience

Kallu rachit shaadi vakth it was like beachri she was in majboori naa tyaag ki pillu kelieye etc etc etc

Malhar is a man who was ready to accept someone else child for his kalyani but ek pic aaya hi nahi they says he moved on it was easy for him to forget kalayni and marry another woman. Usko bas shadi ki shauk he . Moved on is a big word di and thanks malhar u proved ki sare vaade useless he

I am asking kyom bhai sirf female leads ki majboori hotha he males ka nahi hosaktha kya vo koi tyag ya natak nahi kar saktha he kya . Kya ye drama ye izzat satu savtri tag jo fleads ka hamesha safe rehtha despite being married or marriage drama odne multiple times males leads rams nahi ho saktha he kya . Vo log ek pic ke basis pe ye bole ye acha nahi laga bass

Prejudiced that malhar easily moved on after death of kallu

Nice post Gayu😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Malhar ji is one of the best ML

Though flawed

He changed over the time

Aur uske character pe aisa shaq😂🙄😡😡

MJ ❤️❤️😍😍😍😻😻😻😘😘❤️

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDtius4n0Fb/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Yahi hai woh post

Jiske basis pe ye bawal🤣😂😂🙄🙄

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Those people r quite crazy. 

Actually here I think this Trilok is  really successful in achieving what he wanted. Hurting Moksh and Kalyani is the most painful way of extracting revenge from Malhar. 

MJ will be a broken man. Still it's not in Malhar's character to accept another woman so quickly. 

For him to accept Kalyani itself took such a long while. 

If at all he is shown to be with the other woman after the leap, definitely it would be due to some helplessness either related to Pillu or Kalyani. He wouldn't do that for anyone else. 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

😑😏😏😏😏😡

Pagal hai woh log jo Malharji ke character PE shak kar rahe hain

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicoletadavid

Nu mai privesc dacă parcă malhar se căsătorește cu altul și kalyani cu cine rămâne nu înțeleg și nu mai privesc că mă doare inima dacă este așa vreau malhar cu kalyani așa că ma uit

Nimic nu este confirmat. Actrița care se presupune că va juca un rol paralel a postat doar un videoclip. Nu a etichetat-o ​​pe Tujhse Hai Raabta. Nu există articole care să sugereze că Malhar și acea fată s-au căsătorit. Fanii Instagram doar specimentează acest lucru. Episodul real nu este difuzat. Deci să vedem.

pponam541 thumbnail

Guys plz mujhe marna mat bt I think yeh old pic hai ab toh TikTok is banned hw can she make video on TikTok there is written TikTok in her post totally my assumption wht say guys 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Did anyone see Wednesday's precap? Without giving away any spoilers, it seems like some acting from KalMa. Cause Malhar would never act without thinking like that. 

KalMa knows that Trilok he wants to see them apart, so maybe this is an act, but it will somehow go wrong and Kalyani will seriously get hurt, and unfortunately, Pillu will also be presumed dead. 

Not sure where or how this new entry will come into blackmail Malhar. I somehow don't think they will show a leap with Malhar even fake married to this new entry cause I am struggling to see how exactly could Malhar be blackmailed at this point. The only reason he would stay with this new woman is because of Pillu or Kalyani. 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Precap se one thing sure

Drama chance high

Aapko nahi laga di ki it was a kind of kalayni was uksaya kar rahi thi malhar ko

Precap is free for all watch sab I zee5

It looked like kalayni was purposefully gusaa dilaying malhar taki vo kuch Kare

But I watched precap so closley

Malhar did point at kallu but triger nahi dabayi

See entire precap in slow motion malhar never pulled the trigger but kallu get shot

My assumption

Actually trilok was shot by malhar and all thought he is dead . As he did not reveal where he kept pillu safe kalma panic and search probably they got pillus doll from the khayi or the pond in the vicinity and this made them think the kid is no more . Kallu was blaming malhar and malhar was in trauma and asking kallu to shut up and in a rage he even told I will blow u of u say one more word but I am 100%sure vi trigger nahi dabayi but still kallu got shot

I think trilok was not fully dead thoda jaan bakki tha he shot kallu

Same thing can also be a drama gone wrong

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Agar they show new ladki as wife to

Be sure it is a drama Malhar is not a male.lead who would marry another woman and live with her just beacuse he forgot his kalayni or because he hates her

Agar ye kallu ko chod kisi aur ke saath he reasons sirf 2 hongi either for kalayni ki rakhsa or for pillu ki raksha

Have some trust in charechter if not the makers and wait and watch

Let's see ye hamara kuch nahi bigaad payengi