SuVan VM | Mere Samne Wali Khidki Mein

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, here's a new VM...the editing is a bit choppy because I'm testing out the sony vegas pro right now as a lot of ppl praised the software (rn, in demo version but might plan to purchase it in the future if i like it) so its my first video thru this software...i can't remove the black bars unfortunately bc it destroys the original quality of the video...i hope to learn with time..used to use another software but the computer broke down ..so lemme know your feedback ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xemiPvXJDzU&feature=youtu.be

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice VM, Meena!! Glad to see you are back with your VMs. 

BTW, something odd happened....I couldn't hear your video from my left headphones....I checked my headphones to make sure something was not wrong with them and they were working fine on other videos

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

^hi dear i can hear the audio...im not sure if you have the video on mute or something...

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

^hi dear i can hear the audio...im not sure if you have the video on mute or something...

I can hear the audio but only from my right headphone....but both my headphones are working, I checked to make sure

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

I can hear the audio but only from my right headphone....but both my headphones are working, I checked to make sure

perhaps the audio might be too loud or something, idk...okay dear..thanks for letting me know...right now, in the learning phase๐Ÿ˜†so hope to improve in future with time..

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

It's different & nice. 

The audio has some glitch I think.

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice VM Meena!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Same as Alina, couldn't hear from my left ear piece ๐Ÿค” 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful VM Meena!

Like everyone above I too couldn't hear it from my left earphone....but no worries I am sure you will find the glitch and fix it next time๐Ÿ˜ณ