Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

B13aya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This show is unpredictable which means any character can go either way. Hope that helps you to understand. 

Edited by Minionite - 3 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Are you guys also watching the show? 

Not watching but reading its updates every night

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And if i ask a question where do you bring so much of pretense? 

Pretense ... right that's the word

How can you be so sure Kabir is the right man for Riddhima? Just because she loves him ??

The show IMMJ is a Suspense Thriller show ... things, events, everything keeps changing

Though Kabir is shown as a Cop, a good person ... his character is very shady. I am sure you will agree to that. Who else with a right mind will send his innocent - zero spying knowledge Girlfriend to a lion's den?

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am neither rooting Vansh nor Kabir just enjoying its twists and turns as a thriller that's it. 

I have other show to watch. YJHJK.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anysia

Pretense ... right that's the word

How can you be so sure Kabir is the right man for Riddhima? Just because she loves him ??

The show IMMJ is a Suspense Thriller show ... things, events, everything keeps changing

Though Kabir is shown as a Cop, a good person ... his character is very shady. I am sure you will agree to that. Who else with a right mind will send his innocent - zero spying knowledge Girlfriend to a lion's den?

Kabir did not want her to get married to Vansh. His plan was a brief time. Also now he is regretting and trying to rectify his mistake.  toh ab kyun selective hate for Kabir? 

Riddhima is not a small child who cant take decisions for herself. It was matter of pride for her to help the law and Kabir in arresting a most wanted criminal. 

Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeviOsAa

Nothing is realistic in ITV(mostly) they make these kind of shows coz they know people are gonna enjoy it. Ruthless man, innocent girl, forced marriage these are the main ingredients of a passionate love story😆

Oh i would suggest you to watch those shows again to understand the concept properly

Ruthless man - agree

Innocent girl - check

Forced marriage - double check (i just love watching that ... remember IPKKND?  )

You forgot the most important part

The transformation ... ruthless man turning out to be a Family man. Innocent girl turning out to be an independent women ... you want me to write more ???

gees thumbnail

Dear Girl /Post maker

Ples stop taking the story so much to heart

Don't worry abt who favours whom.

Leave it to them decide u follow ur heart

Above all it's a Thriller..Yeh sab toh hoga

We are watching it for fun..

Moreover the story is yet to unfold who is what and who is not what wil be revealed later

A Reqst pls focus on ur fav and let others focus on theirs...Don't spread neagtivity on a peaceful forum....thx.

Anysia thumbnail

Kabir did not want her to get married to Vansh. His plan was a brief time. Also now he is regretting and trying to rectify his mistake.  toh ab kyun selective hate for Kabir? 

Riddhima is not a small child who cant take decisions for herself. It was matter of pride for her to help the law and Kabir in arresting a most wanted criminal. 

"Kya tum mere pyaar keliye mere dushman ki ho sakti ho?"

If you have forgot ... this was Kabir's statement (second episode)

I don't know about others, but i love Vansh because he know himself he is bad, ruthless and a criminal. He doesn't roam around with a "good man" tag.

And i dislike Kabir because he is a manipulator..

Again taking your point ... Riddhima is not a 3 year old for Vansh to forcefully marry her.

She willfully entered his life ... now she is just facing the consequences.

You can't play with fire and expect to not get burned.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh i would suggest you to watch those shows again to understand the concept properly

Ruthless man - agree

Innocent girl - check

Forced marriage - double check (i just love watching that ... remember IPKKND?  )

The transformation ... ruthless man turning out to be a Family man. Innocent girl turning out to be an independent women ... you want me to write more ???

Are you serious?

You comparing Arnav Singh Raizadda to a Vansh????
Was Arnav a mafia? Most wanted criminal?

Did Khushi love someone else? Was she committed to somebody else? 

Your lines of comparison are beyond logic and understanding🤪

Edited by sumz_d - 3 years ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ruthless man - agree

Innocent girl - check

this👏👏🤗