Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

Ho jaaye tho ho jaane do. Kisse fark padtha hai. πŸ˜†

Yup I will be the most happiest person that day when KZK endsπŸ₯³

Ho jaaye tho ho jaane do. Kisse fark padtha hai. πŸ˜†

looking at the current state pakka ho jayega .πŸ˜†. Who knows Parth ko Shayad waapis bulana hi na pade πŸ˜‰.

I’ll be happy if this gets shutdown ....AnuPre , Parica and we The fans have given too much to this show ..... ab Bas ho gaya re baba .... ab Jhelaa nahin jaata .

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

Grace but trp matters for a show naa. Heard that PB( the new show of EK) in Colors is under scanner of going off air due to low TRPs so BARC trp matters in a show.  Since Starplus and Colors are trp hunger channels  so they will definitely care for trps of their shows naa and since Starplus is starting two more new shows so the shows with low TRPs are really in danger( if the new shows will click with the audience which are coming then the new shows will  definitely get the prime slot from 8-10 pm)

πŸ‘πŸΌ

About EK she has her two Bhagyas and also her Alt Balaji's shows to get profit so why will she care about her show kzk2 which is not currently doing very good in TRPsπŸ‘πŸΌ

KZK is not a show where TRP matters for EK. It's now her ego that's running this show. Her other show on the same channel has the same TRP as KZK, which for sure will be giving her more profits than KZK as the production cost will be lesser than KZK. So, if it was about TRP, EK would have easily brought that show to the 8pm slot, as she has bought the slot till Dec. The reason also why SP will not force EK to shut KZK soon. Because, if she shuts it then she will bring her other show to this slot and again SP will be pressurised to extend her contract. On the other side, if they just let her complete the current contract, then after Dec they can regain that slot and give it to a more promising show like maybe Anupama. 

Coming to TRP matters, along with Bhagyas, the upcoming new season of Naagin with Hina, is there to satisfy her needs for the same. πŸ˜Š

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

looking at the current state pakka ho jayega .πŸ˜†. Who knows Parth ko Shayad waapis bulana hi na pade πŸ˜‰.

I’ll be happy if this gets shutdown ....AnuPre , Parica and we The fans have given too much to this show ..... ab Bas ho gaya re baba .... ab Jhelaa nahin jaata .

No.. No... No... Let it continue. Humein bhi haq hain to see the new jodi bringing in numbers. πŸ˜†

KZK is not a show where TRP matters for EK. It's now her ego that's running this show. Her other show on the same channel has the same TRP as KZK, which for sure will be giving her more profits than KZK as the production cost will be lesser than KZK. So, if it was about TRP, EK would have easily brought that show to the 8pm slot, as she has bought the slot till Dec. The reason also why SP will not force EK to shut KZK soon. Because, if she shuts it then she will bring her other show to this slot and again SP will be pressurised to extend her contract. On the other side, if they just let her complete the current contract, then after Dec they can regain that slot and give it to a more promising show like maybe Anupama. 

Coming to TRP matters, along with Bhagyas, the upcoming new season of Naagin with Hina, is there to satisfy her needs for the same. πŸ˜Š

Grace I disagree with you . 
The claims that Ekta has bought the slot is bit too much for me...πŸ˜†

SP channel has been one shrewd channel , they had their share of clashes with Ekta in the past  Where they have given two hoots to her demands and carried on what they wanted ....they’ll not keep a show on a prime time if it is not giving them any profits ....even Ekta very well knows this .

After a long time their dead 8pm sot has been revived thanks to KZK . 

KZK on a whole has been suffering since last year  ...the first ultimatum came when leap came in and it looks like now also they have got another ultimatum.... 

SP will pull off the plug even before dec if the trp are not tickling for KZK ....

They might bring in new ekta show or some other trp show.... but this channel will not accept losses.

Onlyanupre thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Grace I disagree with you . 
The claims that Ekta has bought the slot is bit too much for me...πŸ˜†

SP channel has been one shrewd channel , they had their share of clashes with Ekta in the past  Where they have given two hoots to her demands and carried on what they wanted ....they’ll not keep a show on a prime time if it is not giving them any profits ....even Ekta very well knows this .

After a long time their dead 8pm sot has been revived thanks to KZK . 

KZK on a whole has been suffering since last year  ...the first ultimatum came when leap came in and it looks like now also they have got another ultimatum.... 

SP will pull off the plug even before dec if the trp are not tickling for KZK ....

They might bring in new ekta show or some other trp show.... but this channel will not accept losses.

But I agree with grace, kzk is dream project of Ekta , it's related to her ego to jabtak uska ego satisfy nahi hoga wo iss show ko off air nahi hone degi. 

Aur regarding sp wo koi bhi show tab tak off air nahi karte , jabtak trp subsequently below 1 nahi jati. So hume ye torture aur jhelna padega.

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No.. No... No... Let it continue. Humein bhi haq hain to see the new jodi bringing in numbers. πŸ˜†

Yup me too is interested to look how much the new jodi brings TRPs since it has been said that Anurag and Anupre never brings trp for KZK2 and is always responsible for bringing up low trps for KZK. But please for our sake please sideline  Anurag's character in the show or give him SS for 30 seconds-1min or just permanently disappeared Anurag  from kzk or show us Anurag dying if the CVS wanted is interested to show new jodiπŸ˜†

Again one thing  I want  to say that rather than copying older Anupre and Anurag scenes and giving it to the new jodi please write fresh and new scenes

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🀣  okay aap dekhengi i am in sutas updates stillπŸ˜†

Like ohhh seriously

Koeli thumbnail

Kindly stick to the topic made my TM instead of deviating.

Use TRP thread for discussing anything related to that. This is not a TRP thread. So kindly do not convert every thread into TRP.

Edited: Please do not bring other shows in KZK2 forum.

Thanks

KZK2 DT

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago