After Eri, Aamna too back on the sets of KZK DT Nt Pg 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Hope parth comes back once he is comfortable😆

Originally posted by Paricarocks

Hope parth comes back once he is comfortable😆

Parth can return aaraam se. Meanwhile EK can drag the show with showing the twist that Anurag is not being able to be traced and run the episodes hyping PreRish and Sneha, while at times show Komo & the Basus going crazy because of missing Anu. Anyway, since she has decided which pair to proceed with and she has to run the show till December, let Anu come back somewhere by October/November. EK bhi kush; hum bhi kush not having to wait daily for Anu. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by grace4317

Parth can return aaraam se. Meanwhile EK can drag the show with showing the twist that Anurag is not being able to be traced and run the episodes hyping PreRish and Sneha, while at times show Komo & the Basus going crazy because of missing Anu. Anyway, since she has decided which pair to proceed with and she has to run the show till December, let Anu come back somewhere by October/November. EK bhi kush; hum bhi kush not having to wait daily for Anu. ðŸ˜†

most happiest news ever heard now our sufferings have ended😆

most happiest news ever heard now our sufferings have ended😆

Guys we Anupreians are not that very lucky😆

Parth will definitely come back to shoot in the month of August not in the month of October since   Erica and Amna have already come back to shoot so it is likely that Parth will also come back😆

And about the official pair Ek will sometimes show some lollypops Anupre to please Anupre and sometimes she will the other pair scenes.  Don't take sbs seriously they always shows shit😆

I think Anupreians sufferings will never end. I think it will end only when the show will go off air or Parth quits kzk2😆

Originally posted by Abjini

Parth will definitely come back to shoot in the month of August not in the month of October since   Erica and Amna have already come back to shoot so it is likely that Parth will also come back😆

And about the official pair Ek will sometimes show some lollypops Anupre to please Anupre and sometimes she will the other pair scenes.  Don't take sbs seriously they always shows shit😆

I think Anupreians sufferings will never end. I think it will end only when the show will go off air or Parth quits kzk2😆

😌😌😌 

Anupre ppl can never be happy with lollupops its better to friendzone anurag and we say bye bye🤣

😌😌😌 

Anupre ppl can never be happy with lollupops its better to friendzone anurag and we say bye bye🤣

Bold: No kzk makers doesn't have the himmat to show this in kzk this time or else their sinking show will drown which is already in the stage of getting drown🤣

Parth should really quit the show  or Anurag character should die in the show then we Anupreians can finally say bye bye to this crappy show. Then the CVS can really focus on their new pair and  show whatever they want to show😆

Originally posted by Abjini

https://www.koimoi.com/television/from-naagin-4-to-kasautii-zindagi-kay-balaji-telefilms-declares-34-revenue-growth/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

In the midst of lockdown and corona, BT made profit. Now, EK ke paas bahuth paise hai and so she doesn't have to bother about TRPs. Aakhir mein sirf 3-4mahine ka mamla hai. ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by grace4317

Dec ke pehle hi pack up na ho jaye ðŸ˜†

Edited by RollingStones - 3 years ago

Originally posted by RollingStones

Dec ke pehle hi pack up na ho jaye ðŸ˜†

Please someone give us Mukti from this crappy show 🤧

Bold hope so you are correct or else I will definitely lose my 🧠 and IQ if the show continues for 2 years more by watching this show🤞🤞🤞

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago