angel81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I just started watching Shakti. Can anyone tell me who Shanno dadi is to Heer?  Why is she trying to hurt Heer? Why doesn’t a Heer know she is a kinnar? Who is gulabo? Thanks a lot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angel81

I just started watching Shakti. Can anyone tell me who Shanno dadi is to Heer?  Why is she trying to hurt Heer? Why doesn’t a Heer know she is a kinnar? Who is gulabo? Thanks a lot

Shanno is negative from start. 

Gulaboo is Saumya first lead of the show.

After leap it's Heer and Virat Story 

Before it Shakti was all about Harman and Saumya 

Shanno is a person who don't want anyone happiness in singh house 

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think Shanno is married to Heer’s grandfather brother. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

Aziz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

SHANNO Is the disgusting lady....

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shanno is heers grandfathers brothers wife ...and shanno is a psychopath..she just wants to stir trouble and enjoys seeing her family members suffer,...she’s disgusting...

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shanno use to have a son as well and i have notice last night she have not got the sindoor in her maang as well , i stoped watching it from a long time when the story was going on and on about the same matter.

Anonymous_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel81

Hii i also did not watch from start

But now i undrstand story well

I started aftr leap